Thursday, December 12, 2019

TV Thursdays #2

Between the wife and I, we watch a ton of TV. We both record our own shows as well as stuff we watch together. She generally watches her shows while I'm at work and after I go to bed. When I'm home, we watch our shows and when we run out of those, she has to watch my shows. Here's everything we watched this week.

  • All Rise
  • Beat Shazam
  • Black Lightning
  • Blackish
  • Bless This Mess
  • Bob Hearts Abishola
  • Carnival Row (Amazon Prime)
  • Carol's Second Act
  • Castle Rock (Hulu)
  • Charmed
  • Ellen
  • Evil
  • God Friended Me
  • Hawaii Five-0
  • Live PD x 2
  • Live Rescue
  • Madam Secretary
  • Magnum PI
  • Merry Happy Whatever x 8 (Netflix)
  • Mixedish
  • Mom
  • Reprisal (Hulu)
  • Saturday Night Live
  • Schooled
  • Shameless x 7 (Netflix)
  • Single Parents
  • Supernatural
  • the Blacklist
  • the Carbonaro Effect
  • the Conner's
  • the Dead Files
  • the Mandalorian (Disney+)
  • the Moody's x 4
  • the Neighborhood
  • the Rookie
  • the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon
  • the Unicorn
  • Treadstone
  • Watchmen (HBO)

Ellen, Saturday Night Live and the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon are all my wife's shows, everything else is ours or mine. We just started Shameless and it's in its 9th season (I think) so since there are a ton of shows to catch up on, that's our go to when we have a lot of time and nothing to watch on the DVR. So you'll probably see that show come up a lot with a lot of the shows heading out until the beginning of the year.



We watched 3 of those movies in one day, just wasn't in the mood to watch regular TV. Into the Dark is technically like a show as they release one periodically (beginning of each month) but they are generally around an hour and a half so I consider them movies.

Wonder Woman we had seen before (in the theaters) but the TV ended up on part of it and we decided to find it somewhere and watch it with less commercials so we found it on demand.

I like Solo a lot more than I thought I would. I'm picky on the Star Wars movies and I didn't think I would care for it but I was wrong. Watching the Mandalorian each week had me in a Star Wars mood so I finally watched Solo.

  • Syracuse Orangemen at Michigan Wolverines (Women's Basketball)
  • Iowa Hawkeyes at Michigan Wolverines (Men's Basketball)
  • Michigan Wolverines at Illinois Fighting Illini (Men's Basketball)

As you can tell, basketball season is upon us. We won the top 2 and lost the last game. I didn't realize the women were ranked at the time so they were better than I was was expecting. That was the first game this year of theirs that they broadcasted. The men spanked Iowa at home but then underperformed in Champagne and got beat.

There you have it for another week. We'll probably start binge watching more shows in the next week or so with the shows going on hiatus for the holidays. Maybe even some more movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment