Thursday, December 5, 2019

TV Thursdays

Music one day, walking another, so let's do TV as that's about all I do anymore anyways. I figured I'd show a little of my life on the boob tube.


Between the wife and I, we watch a ton of TV. We both record our own shows as well as stuff we watch together. She generally watches her shows while I'm at work and after I go to bed. When I'm home, we watch our shows and when we run out of those, she has to watch my shows. Here's everything we watched this week.


  • 911
  • All-American
  • Almost Family x 2
  • American Housewife
  • Arrow
  • Atypical x 10 (Netflix)
  • Batwoman
  • Black Lightning
  • Castle Rock (Hulu)
  • Live PD x 2
  • Living With Yourself x 8 (Netflix)
  • Madam Secretary
  • Nightly Pop
  • Prodigal Son
  • Schooled
  • Seal Team x 2
  • Shameless x 6 (Netflix)
  • Stumped
  • SWAT
  • the Dead Files
  • the Flash
  • the Goldbergs
  • the Good Doctor
  • the Kominsky Method x 8 (Netflix)
  • the Man in the High Castle x 2 (Amazon Prime)
  • the Mandalorian (Disney+)
  • the Masked Singer
  • the Purge
  • the Rookie
  • the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon x 2
  • Treadstone
  • Van Helsing
I told you we watch a bunch. Remember, right now a lot of shows are on fall break so that's why you see some Amazon Prime and Netflix shows where we watched a bunch of episodes. We watched the whole season of Atypical, Living With Yourself and the Kominsky Method. I'm way behind on the Man in the High Castle (2nd season) and we just started Shameless so you'll see those shows here more. There's also some Hulu and Disney+ shows but they only do an episode a week so I can't binge them unless I wait. These are the shows that I watch (minus Jimmy Fallon and Nightly Pop), my wife's aren't listed. She watches a ton of reality TV and stuff on Investigation Discovery.



Get A Job (Prime Video)
Instant Family (Prime Video)
the Irishman (Netflix)

As I said, lots of shows are on break so we got a few movies in this week as well. Get a Job was meh! Instant Family was really good and I like the Irishman but my wife didn't care for it but I always liked those mobster type of movies.
You don't think I don't watch sports do you.

Detroit Tigers at Chicago White Sox
Chicago White Sox at Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
Ohio State Buckeyes at Michigan Wolverines
Michigan Wolverines vs North Carolina Tarheels
Michigan Wolverines vs Gonzaga Bulldogs
Michigan Wolverines at Louisville Cardinals

They replayed a couple of Sox games Thanksgiving Weekend so I rewatched them. One was an awesome come from behind victory, the other was the annoying game with Bill Walton doing the commentating. We won the game but he was just annoying to listen to it.

Technically, I didn't watch the Ohio/Michigan game on TV. I saw it live, regretfully, but I figured I'd list it since I was listing sports.

I did watch the Michigan basketball team beat North Carolina on Thanksgiving and then Gonzaga the next day. Which put us on a high for the letdown that was against Louisville on Tuesday. All 3 were ranked in the top 10 so I'll take a 2-1 record so far against top teams.

That's it since last Thursday. As I said before, I'll try to keep up with some more posts.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I can tell I've been out of the States for a few years because I didn't recognize the titles of most of the things you mentioned. Pop culture has completely gotten away from me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best show up there is the Mandalorian, I hope your wife is watching that at least.

      Delete
    2. We are on top of that one. It got enough buzz online that I download it each week.

      Delete