Monday, December 9, 2019

Music Mondays


If you want to see how I generally listen to music, check out the top of this post. The link above is to my A&E playlist, it currently has 3,543 songs on it. It's what I listen to most of the time.


In case you don't know what the above link is, it's a website that tracks the music you listen to, which is where these stats all come from for the last week. The link goes to my profile.


Let's start with how many songs I listened to in the last week. It's hard to see the numbers so here you go.
  • Tuesday - 61 songs
  • Wednesday - 83 songs
  • Thursday - 77 songs
  • Friday - 102 songs
  • Saturday - 27 songs
  • Sunday - 9 songs
  • Monday - 118 songs

I generally average 60-80 songs at work, depending on what I got going on, like meetings and such. Friday was higher because the line was short so I racked/unracked a bunch. Today was higher because the line was short again so I ran wastewater. As you can see, I don't usually listen to a bunch on the weekends unless I go somewhere.


Out of the 280 artists I listened to over the last week, these are the top 10, technically 14 because of the tie for 8th included so many artists. Brett Young is fairly new to the playlist so I'm guessing that's why his songs keep popping up. John Legend is on there for a bunch because I just added his Christmas album.


Out of the 476 songs I listened to, the above song is the only one that I listened to more than once and it was only twice, and that was a week apart. Tuesday last week and then again today. That's how I like it, I hate hearing the same songs over and over.


If you've been around here before then you know the above blog is where I post the last song that I listened to. Here's links to the last weeks posts. I have 983 songs on the blog.

That's it, a look into my life as far as the music goes. Follow me on last.fm and you can see everything that I listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment