Friday, December 13, 2019

Funny Friday #2


I didn't really do much on my Facebook page so I don't have much to post today but I will tell you that I got bored last night so I was playing on my Alexa App and set up a few routines. So now, when I leave work, Alexa tells my wife that
"Your tired husband just left work and is coming home to relax. He'll see you in a little over half an hour from now."
Then when I pull into my neighborhood, she tells her
"This is your last chance to get your boyfriend out of the house."
Last but not least, when I pull in the garage, she announces
"The master of the house has returned." 
I don't think it amused my wife much but I thought it was pretty funny. I haven't deleted them so she'll eventually get tired of hearing them.

Anyways, the reason I'm here and it's a quicky because I only posted 1 thing this week.


It's funny because it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment