Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Journal, August 6th

Didn’t sleep worth a crap again last night.  I seemed to be fine in the morning though, a little tired but otherwise ok.

Boring day at work, nothing too exciting.  They started training the material handler on 3rd shift so I came into a mess but it wasn’t a big deal.  After work, I met Cheri and the kids over at Samantha’s new school, she will be attending Junior High this year so we got her schedule and walked through her classes.  She seemed to struggle with her locker the most, the whole turn 2 times to the right, once to the left, and back to the last number seemed to confuse her.  She seemed to be a little overwhelmed but once she gets into the routine of going to classes, she’ll figure it out.  I’m overwhelmed that she’s going to be in Junior High.  I’m so old.

After that, we met theEx at the usual spot because she’s taking the kids on some kind of vacation through the weekend.  We’ll see if they actually do or not.  They tend to tell the kids they are doing something but doesn’t follow through, even the kids have mentioned it.  Samantha also complained that the JackAss keeps calling her, I’m not sure what to make of that but she doesn’t like it.  She hasn’t answered some and has asked me to set up her voicemail so he can just leave her a message so I’ll have to do that when she gets home Sunday night.

When we got home, I finally got a hold of the insurance and cancelled it.  The guy was shocked when I told him that we have never been able to use it and all we get is that we don’t exist in their system.  I told him they should refund the $700+ that they’ve taken, but I doubt that will happen.

Planned on spending the rest of the evening at home but we forgot we were out of milk so I walked over to Walmart and grabbed some.  I wear headphones when I walk over and I leave them on inside.  The music is lower so if someone talks to me, I can hear them, but I don’t let them know that, unless they directly talk to me.  It’s nice to just ignore everything and listen to some music.

Check out them all – Random Thoughts from a Random Guy, My Sports Obsession, My Sports Obsession TumblrMy Sports Obsession – Wolverines, My Sports Obsession – Index, A Day in the Life of a Nobody,My Life (private), and Cats Are Cuter.  I also post on Too Many Manninghams.

Technically, that wasn’t the last song because I listened to my playlist when I walked over to Walmart but I already had that one set to post and didn’t feel like changing it.

Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.

 

  • Sullivan & Son (DVR) – Always funny.  The racist jokes on this episode were hilarious.
  • the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon (DVR) – Main guest was Clive Owen.  I had never heard of the 2nd guest (Nina Dobrev) but she was better and they played beer pong.
  • Married at First Sight (DVR) – 2 of the couples are doing alright, minor conflicts but the one couple, yikes!
  • Covert Affairs (DVR) – Good episode that mainly takes place on foreign soil.  Annie’s is having problems with her medical health that we learned about awhile ago.
  • Extant (live) – They took her baby and trying to make her look crazy.  Definitely digging this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment