Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Journal, August 20th

First thing when I get to work this morning, my boss asks me if I separate the skids at the end of my shift, I said yes, he said someone complained that I wasn’t doing it.  I hate it when people don’t come to me and tattle like a 5 year old.  9 out of 10 days, I separate them.  The other time that I don’t, I just don’t have the time or it’s pouring rain and I don’t feel like getting soaked while I do it so I take the stack and set it off to the side so I can take care of it in the morning.  Yet, someone still complained, idiots.

On the fun side, I got my forklift stuck.  I went to pick up an empty basket and my front tires went into the grass which isn’t normally a problem, but the grass was a little slick.  So the front tires just kept spinning, I walked over to another guy and said “Do you remember when I helped you when you drove off the ramp, it’s payback time.”  He went and got the other forklift, which is a little bigger than mine.  He couldn’t do anything with it so he went and got the big forklift.  He brought it down and picked up my forklift and moved it back onto the pavement.  Luckily, nobody else saw it.

Heading to bed early tonight, I had another restless night.

What I clicked on to read today.  I read all kinds of things in my Feedly, but these I found in other places or a link in Feedly.

Check out them all – Random Thoughts from a Random Guy, My Sports Obsession, My Sports Obsession TumblrMy Sports Obsession – Wolverines, My Sports Obsession – Index, A Day in the Life of a Nobody,My Life (private), and Cats Are Cuter.  I also post on Too Many Manninghams.


Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.

  • Covert Affairs (DVR)
  • the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon (DVR)
  • Brandi & Jarrod: Married to the Job (DVR)
  • Extant (live)

No comments:

Post a Comment