Sunday, August 10, 2014

Journal, August 10th

11:00 am

Woke up at 9 again this morning, only this time, I woke up instead of having Cheri wake me up.  She was actually still in bed as well.  Haven’t done much this morning, went through my daily’s and will probably hit up Feedly for awhile.  I’m starting the day off with 9925 unread.  Not sure what was up with Cheri, she went back to the bedroom, got dressed and said she was leaving to get breakfast.  Usually we both go and she didn’t even ask if I wanted to go, she just went.  Which was fine, just unusual.

8:20 pm

Haven’t done too much today.  TheEx is keeping the kids overnight because they’re too stupid to know when you’re 6 hours away, you have to leave by a certain time.  As of right now, they are still over 3 hours away.  I did have to leave the house to go let my brothers dogs out.  His family and my mom went up to Ann Arbor for University of Michigans youth day.  I go every year but this year, the kids were going to be with their egg donors so I decided not to go since they weren’t here.  They will come back home tomorrow because they start school Thursday and they need to start going to bed a little earlier throughout the week.

11:00 pm

I guess it’s a good thing that I agreed that the kids could stay another night because they are apparently staying in Lafayette tonight.  Trevor text me that they were at Dog and Suds which tells me that theEx and the JackAss put him up to it to brag because the kids have no clue that I like the place.  It’s just many of the stupid games they play.  I personally could care less, but they think it bothers me, because that’s the only way I allow them to talk back to me, so they do it through the kids.

What I clicked on to read today.  I read all kinds of things in my Feedly, but these I found in other places or a link in Feedly.

  1. Geena Davis books major Grey’s Anatomy arc (via email)
  2. TMNT beats out Guardians of the Galaxy with a $65 million opening (via feedly)
  3. Why TMNT fans aren’t happy with the new movie (via feedly)

Check out them all – Random Thoughts from a Random Guy, My Sports Obsession, My Sports Obsession TumblrMy Sports Obsession – Wolverines, My Sports Obsession – Index, A Day in the Life of a Nobody,My Life (private), and Cats Are Cuter.  I also post on Too Many Manninghams.

2009-05-30-03

Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.

  • Satisfaction (DVR) – Cheri was right, I like this show.  Probably because it’s about sex but either way, I like it.
  • Rush (DVR) – She was right about this show too, I like it.  It can get intense like at times.
  • Hell on Wheels (DVR) – I love good westerns.  He just figured out Common’s character was gone so I imagine he’ll be showing up again soon.
  • the Last Ship (DVR) – Good episode with the search and rescue of the captain.

zzz-lawsmoviereviews

  • Funny People (TV) – Neither of us have ever heard of it but we figured we’d check it out because it has a crap load of comedians in it.  It wasn’t horrible but it wasn’t great either.  Had a few really funny parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment