Got up at 9 this morning, yeah! Didn’t go to bed until really late, or early though so I was still pretty tired. We were up late last night watching some Redbox DVD’s. We watched 2 last night and 1 this morning.
I picked up the kids this afternoon from the ER at the hospital because theEx was having back issues and drove herself in. I picked them up to take them to my grandfather’s 82nd birthday. We had a good time at the party, I always do because I enjoy hanging with the family even if we just sit around and chit chat.
As per my usual Sunday night, I’m up too late for a work night. That tends to happen because I stay up later and get up later on the weekends. It doesn’t take me long to screw my body up out of my sleep schedule. Up until this job, I pretty much always stayed up past midnight, even when I had to get up fairly early. Guess I’ll have another tired Monday, I just hope both lines are running so it’s not so slow.
Check out them all – Random Thoughts from a Random Guy, My Sports Obsession, My Sports Obsession Tumblr, My Sports Obsession – Wolverines, My Sports Obsession – Index, A Day in the Life of a Nobody, My Life (private), and Cats Are Cuter. I also post on Too Many Manninghams.
- I posted my usual Sunday post of This Week on … to My Sports Obsession, Too Many Manninghams and Random Thoughts From a Random Guy
- I posted 1 to MSO-Tumblr and MSO – Wolverines.
Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.
- Castle (Netflix – DVD) – We watched 4 of the 5 episodes on the disc.
- Lone Survivor (Redbox DVD) – Great movie. The crap soldiers go through is just ridiculous. The fact that this is based on a true story makes you respect them all the more. I gave it 5 stars, as did Cheri.
- The Quiet Ones (Redbox DVD) – Also based on a true but no nearly as good. It wasn’t really all that scary. It had quicky, scary parts but other than that, wasn’t great. I gave it 2 stars, as did Cheri.
- Noah (Redbox DVD) – If you don’t mind it really following the bible, it wasn’t a bad movie at all. It was a little far fetched as far as the world before the flood but it still made for a good movie. I give it 4 stars, Cheri didn’t really watch it, just pieces.