Sunday, August 24, 2014

Journal, August 24th

8:00 pm

Got up at 9 this morning, yeah!  Didn’t go to bed until really late, or early though so I was still pretty tired.  We were up late last night watching some Redbox DVD’s.  We watched 2 last night and 1 this morning.

I picked up the kids this afternoon from the ER at the hospital because theEx was having back issues and drove herself in.  I picked them up to take them to my grandfather’s 82nd birthday.  We had a good time at the party, I always do because I enjoy hanging with the family even if we just sit around and chit chat.

11:30 pm

As per my usual Sunday night, I’m up too late for a work night.  That tends to happen because I stay up later and get up later on the weekends.  It doesn’t take me long to screw my body up out of my sleep schedule.  Up until this job, I pretty much always stayed up past midnight, even when I had to get up fairly early.  Guess I’ll have another tired Monday, I just hope both lines are running so it’s not so slow.

Check out them all – Random Thoughts from a Random Guy, My Sports Obsession, My Sports Obsession TumblrMy Sports Obsession – Wolverines, My Sports Obsession – Index, A Day in the Life of a Nobody, My Life (private), and Cats Are Cuter.  I also post on Too Many Manninghams.

Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.

  • Castle (Netflix – DVD) – We watched 4 of the 5 episodes on the disc.

zzz-lawsmoviereviews

  • Lone Survivor (Redbox DVD) – Great movie.  The crap soldiers go through is just ridiculous.  The fact that this is based on a true story makes you respect them all the more.  I gave it 5 stars, as did Cheri.
  • The Quiet Ones (Redbox DVD) – Also based on a true but no nearly as good.  It wasn’t really all that scary.  It had quicky, scary parts but other than that, wasn’t great.  I gave it 2 stars, as did Cheri.
  • Noah (Redbox DVD) – If you don’t mind it really following the bible, it wasn’t a bad movie at all.  It was a little far fetched as far as the world before the flood but it still made for a good movie.  I give it 4 stars, Cheri didn’t really watch it, just pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment