Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Weekly Catch-Up

facebook3

July 24th. – I changed my cover photo.  Went with an Anne Hathaway shot because she’s way hotter than Christian Bale

Google Image Result for http---4.bp.blogspot.com--XpFZ_1UGeYc-T8CI0eoN2HI-AAAAAAAAT0U-nsUEvMwHKN8-s1600-wallpaper-anne-hathaway-catwoman-the-dark-knight-rises-batman-movie-2.jpg

July 26th, this is off my Random Thoughts Facebook page.

Random Thoughts From A Random Guy(1)

July 28th. – This is also from my Random Thoughts Facebook page.  I so want one of these.

Random Thoughts From A Random Guy(2)

July 29th.  Was tagged in this photo which gives away my cover, thanks Cheri.

Jeff Laws(2)

And that’s it for Facebook. As you can tell, even though I use it a lot, I don’t post a lot..

twitter4

I’m only going to copy over actual tweets or retweets because the majority of my posts over there, are links to my blogs or Instagram photos which will be shown below.

July 23rd.  Checking in at the new Batman movie.

Jeff Laws (jccsst1022) on Twitter

A retweet about Penn State.

Jeff Laws (jccsst1022) on Twitter(1)

True story.  She turned to me and said, I could use one of those for Kitty.

Jeff Laws (jccsst1022) on Twitter(2)

July 25th. – @Warrenkluck would be the local morning show guy.  He was talking about the girl who sings that song so he played it in the background.  Something about want a sex tape of her or something.

Jeff Laws (jccsst1022) on Twitter(3)

instagram4

July 24th. – The only family member who gets up with me.

July 25th. – More rain coming.  Apparently the dry spelled has gotten me obsessed with rain.

July 28th. – Samantha helping with the cake for her party.

July 28th. – Me during the kitchen heat vs. the Air Conditioning wars.  I think you can figure out who’s winning.

July 28th. – We watched this for an hour.  It was so cheesy.

July 29th. – Kitty’s morning sun spot.

July 29th. – Party preperations.

July 29th. – I was going to order a drink when I got up to the window because I forgot, then I saw this and guess what he forgot to ask?

That was my week through Sunday evening.  Exciting stuff, I know.  I would have to do this if you all would just follow everything.  Actually, I would anyways, because this blog is a storage of my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment