Friday, December 28, 2012

Best of 2012

I decided I would throw out a little “Best of 2012” post.  I think I will pick my top 5 favorite posts and have a top 5 by page views but I will have to alter that list because my most viewed post isn’t technically mine.  I copied it over from FuriousFanBoys site back before I had no followers so I didn’t think much of it.  I gave them credit for it so don’t think I played it off as mine, but it’s got girl pictures of hot aliens and they get Googled image searched all the time, so I’ll leave that one out.  As well as my 4th highest for the same reason, I didn’t write it.

My Top 5 by page views

5.  Does a Superhero Have BO? (8/4/12)– Rolling in at #5 is a post about my lack of body odor.  I’m glad it’s lack of instead of too much.  I wrote this post trying to figure out what my superpower is.  I think I found it, but I don’t think it’s going to help me save anyone or anything.

4.  Chase Fridge (10/1/12) -  This post is how my mom got a 2nd fridge at her house that we use for drinks.  Doesn’t sound very exciting, but trust me, it involves a felony.

3.  WTF Did They Just Say? (5/24/12) – I had planned on making these a regular thing on this blog but it hasn’t worked out as well as I thought it would.  But apparently this one went well.  This is kind of a special edition because it’s all about showing how idiotic my Ex wife’s husband is.  Go check it out and you’ll see how he earned his nickname on this blog – the JackAss.

2.  My Kind of Humor (7/22/12) – It doesn’t say much for my writing ability that my top 2 posts have very little words in it.  This post only has 163 words because it’s mainly humorous pictures, hence the title.  It probably has more hits because of Google Image searches.

1.  Not Another Chick-Fil-A Post (8/5/12)– This is funny that this is #1 because it has 77 words typed on it.  It’s a video of the local newscast that did a story on the whole Chick-Fil-A fiasco and they interviewed what they thought was a gay couple, but in actuality, they interviewed my daughter’s boyfriend and another friend.

My Personal Top 5

5.  GREAT Grandparents (4/9/12) – Half this post was about our Easter day but I end up talking about my grandparents.  About how much I love them and just how awesome they are.

4.  Genetic Disaster (3/3/12) – This was a rundown of my wife’s medical issues.  Genetic Disaster is the nickname her daughter branded her with.

3.  People NEED to Change (4/23/12) – It’s either about me being antisocial or it’s about people being dicks.  Or both.  You decide.

2.  Letter to Myself (7/19/12) – Now that I had a 17 year old in the house and I see the stupid stuff she does, I decided to write a letter to my 17 year old self.  It also makes me realize that I did a lot of the same stupid stuff.

1.  The Year My Life Changed Forever (7/15/12) – This was actually a repost from My Sports Obsession.  It was the one that got this blog going again.  I try to figure out if the death of my father was the reason I started collecting which would be why it was posted on my sports blog.

 

Now that I’ve done this post, I realized I haven’t posted anything I deem worthy since July.  What a depressing best of.

No comments:

Post a Comment