Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Track of the Day CD Compilation

I now have 921 songs in my playlists.  My “All Items” playlist is generally all songs I like.  It’s essentially a radio station with no commercials and I like all the songs.  If you’ve followed this blog at all, you know that I list a Track of the Day at the bottom of some of my posts.  Those are usually songs that bring back a memory or they just give me something to say about it.  I was thinking I’d post a Track of the Day until I posted them all.  Of course, I didn’t think about it being more than 921 posts to do so.  Or about 2 1/2 years of posts if I even posted every day.  I started the Track of the Day posts about 20 or so days ago and I’ve only posted 9 songs.  Not to mention, some of the songs, I just like and I don’t really have anything to say about them or maybe just something quick.  So every so often (when I feel like) I’ll create a CD Compilation post.  Throw out 20 of the so-so songs like a CD.  That’s what this post is, a mixture of some songs off my playlists.  I’ll use the random on the Spotify until I get 20.  Here we go.

a01a02a03a04a05

U2 (Sweetest Thing) – Aaron Lewis (Outside) – Alanis Morissette (Hand in my Pocket) – Bon Jovi (Keep the Faith) – Ozzy Osbourne (Let me Hear You Scream)

a06a07a08a09a10

Kelly Clarkson (Mr. Know it All) – Godsmack (The Enemy) – Selena (I Could Fall in Love) – Janet Jackson (That’s the Way Love Goes) – Petra (Back to the Street)

a11a12a13a14a15

Paul Young (Every Time You Go Away) – Petra (First Love) – Fun (We Are Young) – Creed (What’s This Life For) – Here Come the Mummies (Dirty Minds)

a16a17a18a19a20

Linkin Park (Somewhere I Belong) – Bryan Adams (Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman) – Bruce Hornsby (Big Stick) – Bruce Springsteen (Born in the USA) – Rick Springfield (Affair of the Heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment