Saturday, November 3, 2012

Meh

I have some idea for some posts, possibly some good posts.  But I just can’t get in the mood to type them out.  I guess I’m not in the mood to have to use my head.  Just finished watching the Michigan game and now am catching up on a few shows on the DVR.  I guess this is what a writer’s block feels like.  I need to invent something I can wear while I’m at work that will record my thoughts, because that’s when I get the ideas.

The sad thing is, I’m not doing anything.  All day.  Literally sitting on my ass with no plans, and I still can’t get the energy to blog.  I guess it’s not energy I need, but I can’t get in the mood to blog.  I suppose I should go through my Google Reader being as that’s got over 4000 posts in it.  Meh!  I even have a bunch of sports cards posts for My Sports Obsession and some of them don’t take much effort to type out.  Most of the effort comes in the scanning and I did all that yesterday, so I really don’t have an excuse there either.  I just suck.

Maybe I shouldn’t be typing out posts anyways, it’s taken me an hour to type the above.  I was hoping if I started typing, it would get me going.  But that isn’t working either.

zzz-gifwhatever

I’m out of here.  Enjoy your weekend.

1 comment: