Sunday, January 5, 2014

They’re back, part 2

Part 1

So here I sit, a half an hour after our normal meet time to swap the kids and I still have no kids at home.  If you read part 1, then I left you at the JackAss made Samantha call me and say they were going to drop them off here.

This morning I woke up to a text from theEx

2014-01-05 19.37.41

You can see my response, when I woke up.  She never responded to it.  Then later in the afternoon when it really starts to snow, I send her a text.

2014-01-05 19.37.55     2014-01-05 19.38.14

So after I try to get her to bring them back today, she says I have to meet her.  So I called her and told her that if she would have taken care of this yesterday, like I said, none of this would be an issue.  I reminded her that she said she would bring them home tonight and that I was not going to meet her.  She said she would get them home.

While I was on the phone with her, I received this message from the JackAss

2014-01-05 19.38.40

I noticed while she was still on the phone with me because my laptop was on my lap and any notification that I get on my phone, pops up on my laptop.  So I once again, told her to tell her idiot husband to stop texting me and hung up.

A few hours later, I get a phone call from her, telling me that she is stuck.  I would have been laughing my ass of except that I still didn’t have my kids.  I flat out told her, this is why I tried to get you to meet me yesterday and just because you have a 4x4, doesn’t mean you can’t get stuck.  She said it was worse than she thought, that it was white out conditions.  Of course, I’m thinking duh, but I tell her she needs to get them home asap tomorrow.  So we’ll see, if this gets resolved tomorrow or not.  As of right now, the county has issued a snow emergency, and anyone on the roads will get a citation so it will depend on when that gets lifted as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment