Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Quick Book Reviews–Tartarus & Sheol by Jason Brant

Laws Reviews

I try not to go into the storyline too much on my reviews because I hate when reviews are spoilers.

I’m going to review 2 books today because they are a part of the same series.  I reviewed the first book of the series here.  I believe I gave it 3 stars.

Tartarus (West of Hell #2)

Tartarus (West of Hell #2) by Jason Brant

After escaping Gehanna in the first book they board a train which ends up being just as deadly as Gehanna.  Most of this action takes place on the train to Sheol but only makes it to the Tartarus river because of a couple of outlaws.  So the couple has to battle the moaners as well as the bandits.

I like the 2 main characters in these books and enjoy their banter back and forth.  This was another really short book like the first one.  I think I would have rather read all 3 together as one book but I didn’t pay anything for them, so I guess I can’t complain.  I gave this 3 stars on Goodreads as well.

Sheol (West of Hell #3)

Sheol (West of Hell #3) by Jason Brant

After the death of the outlaw at the end of the last book, Karen has to survive a town ran by a ruthless Sheriff while knowing there are thousands of moaners heading their way.

I liked this one better than the other 2 and I gave it 4 stars.  I probably would give the whole series together 4 stars because the main problem was the length of the books together.  The ending was a little far fetched as far as a western would go, but it is a zombie book, and those aren’t real anyways.  Plus, I liked the ending because it was a chance at survival.

No comments:

Post a Comment