Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Quick book review–Extinct by Ike Hamill

Laws Reviews

I try not to go into the storyline too much on my reviews because I hate when reviews are spoilers.

Extinct

Extinct by Ike Hamill

When a snowstorm slams northern Maine (no, the book isn’t by Stephen King) it gets bad, but it gets even worse when everyone starts disappearing.  When a few survivors meet up and get together, one kid thinks he’s figured out what happened to the world and has a plan to take it back.

Another great book, that makes 2 original stories in a row here for book reviews.  This one kept me on edge trying to figure things out.  In some places, people just died, other places they disappeared so you keep reading just trying to figure out what is going on.  The characters are believable and like I said above, a very original story.  I gave this 5 stars on Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment