Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WWW Wednesdays #17

WWW_Wednesdays4

To play along, I’m supposed to answer 3 easy questions.

What are you currently reading?

101 Things to do Before the Apocalypse

This was a fellow bloggers book so I bought it in support of him.  It’s a humorous look at some things to do before the impending apocalypse.

What did you recently finish reading?

Yesterday's Gone: Episode 1 (Yesterday's Gone, #1) Yesterday's Gone: Episode 2 (Yesterday's Gone, #2) Yesterday's Gone: Episode 3 (Yesterday's Gone, #3) Yesterday's Gone: Episode 4 (Yesterday's Gone, #4) Yesterday's Gone: Episode 5 (Yesterday's Gone, #5) Yesterday's Gone: Episode 6 (Yesterday's Gone, #6)

Yesterday’s Gone (Episode #1)

Yesterday’s Gone (Episode #2)

Yesterday’s Gone (Episode #3)

Yesterday’s Gone (Episode #4)

Yesterday’s Gone (Episode #5)

Yesterday’s Gone (Episode #6)

This was a great read.  As I mentioned before, these were released in 6 (approximate) 100 page books which is why I waited until I finished them all to give my sort of a review.

At 2:15 am most everyone disappears and these books are what the survivors do afterwards.  From finding out what happened to everyone else to battling the forces that are still trying to finish the job of ridding the world of humans.  There are still plenty of questions that you want answered, such as why are the bodies stacked in certain places, who is really causing all this, what are the creatures walking the streets, and is our government involved?  I will be adding the rest of the series to my Amazon wishlist.

Gehenna (West of Hell #1)

Gehenna (West of Hell #1)

A zombie apocalypse in the old west, I looked forward to this one.  The author did a good job with everyone not having a clue what was going on.  If zombie’s appeared now a days, most of us have an idea what it takes to put them down.  You figure back in the old west, they had never heard of zombies so he does a good job of explaining how they figured out to kill them.  Some of the minor characters do some really stupid things, but you have to think, they had no idea what was happening.  It was a pretty good read, I liked a couple of the main characters.  My only real complaint was the length but considering I didn’t pay for it, I can’t really complain about that.  It even ended with a thriller ending that leaves it open for the next book which I will be adding to my Amazon wishlist.

What do you think you’ll read next?

Inheritance

Inheritance by Joe McKinney

This book sounds like a supernatural thrill ride.

If you want to join on WWW Wednesdays, click the logo on top or go to http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/ and leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment