Sunday, December 1, 2013

This Week on ADITLOAN

This is a recap of what I post on my Tumblr page “A Day In The Life of a Nobody”.  The majority of it is TV and Movie stuff but I throw in other things I like occasionally.

Apparently I haven’t done one of these since the 9th so this might be a little longer than normal.

Sunday, November 10th, 2013

Star Wars

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Monday, November 11th, 2013

 

 

 

The Big Bang Theory

Superman

Superman

Tuesday, November 12th, 2013

Coming Soon – 2015

 

 

 

 

Star Trek

Wednesday, November 13th, 2013

Peyton Manning – SNL

 

 

 

 

Revolution

Thursday, November 14th, 2013

Star Trek - To Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before

Star Trek

 

 

The Big Bang Theory

Friday, November 15th, 2013

Ghostbusters

I want one!

Star Wars

Saturday, November 16th, 2013

 

 

Star Trek

Captain America

Captain America

Friday, November 29th, 2013

Star Trek

Saturday, November 30th, 2013

 

 

 

 

Lost

Pat Maloy Flyer.7.24

There is a lot of gif’s in this post, so if they don’t all show up and you want to see them, go to A Day In The Life Of A Nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment