Monday, December 23, 2013

Music Monday #14

zzz-musicmondays

Welcome to the next edition of Music Mondays.  It’s pretty basic, I take a playlist and put it on random, and post what comes up.

  • Playlist – “Anything & Everything”
  • Description – Anything from Christian to Rock, Rap to Country, Classical to 80’s.  It goes from the 1960’s to current.  Pretty much anything and everything that I like.
  • Number of songs on the playlist – 1,687 songs (up 17 songs from last post)

 

  1. This Kiss (Faith Hill)
  2. Bring Me To Life (Evanescence)
  3. Call Me Maybe (Carly Rae Jepsen)
  4. Back in Black (AC/DC*)
  5. Right Here Waiting (Richard Marx)
  6. Father Figure (George Michael)
  7. I Miss The Way (Michael W. Smith)
  8. Bodies (Drowning Pool)
  9. We Are The Champions (Queen)
  10. Here I Am (Russ Taff)
  11. This Life (Dominick Hauser)
  12. I Run To You (Lady Antebellum)
  13. I Would Die 4 U (Prince)
  14. Jumper (Third Eye Blind)
  15. Wild, Wild West (Will Smith)
  16. Best of You (Foo Fighters)
  17. Some Beach (Blake Shelton)
  18. Not By Sight (Petra)
  19. Cherry Pie (Warrant)
  20. Lightning Crashes (Live)

That’s a pretty good list there.  Quite a few newer songs with a few 80’s and Christian thrown in.  The asterisk (*) next to AC/DC is because it is a tribute band.  AC/DC apparently doesn’t let Spotify play their music.  I’ve only run into a few bands that won’t (Garth Brooks, the Beatles) and their has been a couple of others but have since released their songs (the Eagles).  If you don’t recognize This Life by Dominique Hauser is the theme song from Sons of Anarchy.

In this section, I randomly choose an artist from above and show all the songs I have on my playlist.  I used Random.org, put the numbers 1-20 and click random 3 times, the number 8 came up at the top which would be Drowning Pool in accordance to the list above.

Bodies * Tear Away * the Game

I have 3 songs (listed above) because apparently the screen capture I use changed and now I can’t screen cap anything unless it’s in my browser which Spotify isn’t.  I believe Bodies and The Game were both used in WWE which is probably where I first heard them.  I don’t watch it anymore but I did for awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment