Friday, December 27, 2013

Book Review–Ghost Hand by Ripley Patton

I don’t like to give out spoilers in a review so this is just a basic review about my opinions.  It does have a basic storyline in the first paragraph though.

Ghost Hand (The PSS Chronicles, #1)

Ghost Hand (the PSS Chronicles #1) by Ripley Patton

In a world where a small amount of people are born with a birth defect called PSS, where people are born with energy as body parts, Olivia is born with energy as a hand and while everything seems normal most of her life, high school is a different story.  Her hand starts to do things on its own and reaching into people and pulling things out but what makes matters worse, she finds out she’s being hunted by a group of people trying to harness the energy in these PSS body parts.

This was a good book and I added the 2nd one to my Amazon wish list.  I gave it 4 stars on Goodreads.  I liked it because it was different and while I like a lot of books with the same genre (zombies, vampires, ect.) it’s always great to get something different.  Olivia is a great character as while she is a little dark and has lots of attitude, she also cares and has a heart about those around her.  It’s your basic good versus evil when she joins with a group trying to protect those with PSS.

I definitely recommend it if you like the genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment