Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WWW Wednesday #7

WWW_Wednesdays4

To play along, I’m supposed to answer 3 easy questions.

What are you currently reading?

Early to Death, Early to Rise (Madison Avery, #2)

Early to Death, Early to Rise (Madison Avery #2) by Kim Harrison

I’m a big fan of Kim Harrison so this was an easy choice.  I’ve read the 1st of the Madison Avery series and I have the last one already downloaded on my Kindle.

What did you recently finish reading?

The Devil's Deep

The Devil’s Deep by Michael Wallace

This was actually a better book than I was expecting.  You never know what your going to get with a free book.  From a psych ward to the coasts of Costa Rica, this psychological thriller keeps a steady pace of What the hell is going on?  These are the books I like, the ones that I can’t quite figure out till the end.  I figured it out before the complete end, but it was close to it.

The main character takes a job at the hospital to be close to his brother who has had mysterious bruises show up but ends up getting in the middle of a whole lot more.  From the doctor’s and nurses to his own family, he starts unraveling the secrets of the past.   After a trip to Costa Rica to find out what really happened to his uncle on a diving trip a few years ago, it all starts to come out and leads to the thrilling end.

What do you think you’ll read next?

Cathedral of the Sky (Pact Arcanum, #1.5)

The author has asked me to review some of this series after I reviewed the first one (Sunset (Pact Arcanum #1).

If you want to join on WWW Wednesdays, click the logo on top or go to http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/ and leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment