Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WWW Wednesday #6

WWW_Wednesdays4

To play along, I’m supposed to answer 3 easy questions.

What are you currently reading?

The Devil's Deep

The Devil’s Deep by Michael Wallace

I’m just about done with it.  It’s pretty good, it’s not my usual genre as in there is no supernatural storyline.  But it’s probably labeled a mystery/thriller.  I used to do the thrillers all the time, but I rarely read them anymore.

What did you recently finish reading?

Sunset (Pact Arcanum, #1)

Sunset (Pact Arcanum #1) by Arshad Ahsanuddin

I mentioned that I wasn’t into this one but I was into one storyline in my last WWW Wednesdays.  The author hooked me with the beginning by starting in with some action and the introduction to 3 different metahuman races.  That was the storyline that hooked me, the mixing the other races with humans.  That got me but the middle of the book was kind of losing me because it was mainly the storylines of how the metahuman races came about and who they are and about the main characters relationships.  Which were essential to the story but it was a little tough to follow.  But the author made it up at the end.with a thrilling finish with some twists.  Made up for me enough that I put the rest of this series on my wish list on Amazon.

What do you think you’ll read next?

Early to Death, Early to Rise (Madison Avery, #2)

Early to Death, Early to Rise (Madison Avery #2) by Kim Harrison

This is the next one on the kindle and I generally read them in order that I downloaded them.  I’m a big fan of Kim Harrison’s Hollows series and I’ve read the first Madison Avery book awhile back.  I’m getting to the part in my Kindle where I used my Christmas gift card and actually paid for some books.

If you want to join on WWW Wednesdays, click the logo on top or go to http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/ and leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment