Sunday, December 23, 2012

Weekly Catch-Up

facebook3

Jeff Laws

She’s 17 and not a very safe driver.  As are most teenagers.  But she made if safely even with her mother and grandmother worrying about her.  Last I heard, she’s coming back the day after Christmas so they’ll have to worry another day.

Jeff Laws(2)

I got tagged at Walmart, so embarrassing.  We pretty much were done with Christmas shopping last Wednesday but I did pick up one small item for Samantha’s stocking tonight so technically we weren’t done.

Jeff Laws(3)

I stayed up really late and missed work the next day because I partied like the world was ending.  Not really.

Jeff Laws(4)

Apparently they had a carry in at work on Friday.  But nobody told me so I didn’t bring anything in or donate money for $5.  I went to break at noon and everyone was in there pigging out.  Since our work didn’t provide us with one, the employees took it upon themselves to have their own.  Or at least almost all the employees.  I love being invisible at work, I knew I was to management, I didn’t realize I was to everyone.

twitter4

There were 22 Tweets from the last one on last week’s Weekly Catch-Up but they are all being posted elsewhere on this page.  Some in the Facebook section, some in the Instagram section and a bunch in the Tumblr section.  But here’s the one that wasn’t used anywhere else this week, and it’s from today

Jeff Laws (jccsst1022) on Twitter

How could you not tweet that, Colts baby!

instagram4

The only picture I took this week, the caption – Screw them and them not inviting me. I'm stealing a cupcake.  I went back on my next break and there were a couple of these left and nobody was around so I ate one.

the evolution of the 3 major phone brands

The evolution of phones from 3 major brands.

Han Solo/007 mashup t-shirt design titled “Licensed to Shoot First” from Ian Leino.

A cross between Star Wars and James Bond with Han Solo.

X-Files

I loved the X-files.  It was the first good Sci-Fi show since Star Trek.  I watched them all from the beginning.

Return of the Jedi

The Return of the Jedi poster.  I want to say this looks familiar from back when it was in the theaters.

Heretic (Templar Chronicles, #1)

Finished this yesterday, I enjoyed it.  I usually do when they have a religious tone to them.  This is more of a supernatural sci-fi kind of book but it spoke of religion a little bit.  It has to do with a special team of the Knights of Templar and battling a Necromancer who uses demons and such to try to get ahold of the spear that stabbed Jesus on the cross.

Darkness Falls (Darkness Falls, #1)

I just started this today so not much to say yet.

To see what I’m doing, go check out the first part of this post

I got down to the final 15 songs this morning, let’s see how they playlist finished out.

  • 15.  Barracuda (Heart)
  • 14.  With You (Linkin Park)
  • 13.  Another Sad Love Song (Toni Braxton)
  • 12.  Angel (Aerosmith)
  • 11.  Lucky (Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat)
  • 10.  Best of You (Foo Fighters)
  • 9.  I Will Be Here For You (Michael W. Smith)
  • 8.  Footloose (Kenny Loggins)
  • 7.  Tennessee (Arrested Development)
  • 6.  Day Tripper (Beatles)
  • 5.  Wonderful (Everclear)
  • 4.  Glitter in the Air (P!nk)
  • 3. You’re the Inspiration (Chicago)
  • 2.  No Diggity (Blackstreet & Dr. Dre)
  • 1.  Just The Two of Us (Will Smith)

So out of all the music on my playlists (946 tracks) the last 2 songs are my 2 least used genres, rap and hip hop or whatever they call it now.  I’m now listening to my All Items 2 (where I transferred what I already listened to on All Items) but I’m starting at the top, and making my way down.  Since they got moved in order that they were played on random, they are all mixed up to begin with.  So I’ll go through the whole playlist before starting again on random and doing what I did here.

movie06     movie05     movie04

Taken, the Amityville Horror, Seeking a Friend for the end of the World

movie03     movie02     movie01

the Truth About Cats & Dogs, the Incredible Hulk, Keeping the Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment