Sunday, December 16, 2012

Weekly Catch-Up

facebook3

Jeff Laws

Obviously, we all know what this is about.  I didn’t blog about it because I tear up every time I think of the kids in what happened.  I just couldn’t do a post without soaking my keyboard.

Jeff Laws(5)

I reposted this because I tend to be a little gassy at times and it was fitting with Cheri and I.

Jeff Laws(1)

I had Cheri watch the original Star Trek movie, I don’t think she liked it.

Jeff Laws(4)

A friend of mine posted this on my wall being as I’m a Michigan fan. I put it up here because I liked my comment on it. He thought he was going to piss me off because that’s what Notre Dame fans generally do, piss me off. Plus 2 of my friends liked my comment so he can bite me.

Jeff Laws(2)

My wife posted this and tagged me. I taught the kids how to play Yahtzee and it was a frustrating evening. It wasn’t going to bad but when I had 3 6’s and tried to roll for 2 more, I rolled 2 3’s. So I told them what it was and that I was putting it down as a Full House. But what they heard was, I had 3 6’s and the 2 3’s equal another 6. So they kept trying to add their dice to equal the number they were going for. It took awhile to get that out of their heads.

Jeff Laws(3)

What I say above the picture says it all.

twitter4

Jeff Laws (jccsst1022) on Twitter(2)

I retweeted this because it’s true.

Jeff Laws (jccsst1022) on Twitter(3)

This went along with an Instagram picture you’ll see below.

instagram4

I took this and posted “We are being lazy around here today”

Kids decorating the tree.

I painted this ornament with my grandmother when I was a kid, it’s one of the few I still have left.

We saw this at Walmart, Yikes.  If you follow my wife’s Instagram, you’d see another one that was a little scary.

This went with the tweet above.  I told my wife the lady behind the counter forced me, offering a 2nd one for $1.

I posted this at 1:48 am with it’s way past my bedtime.  Notice the background on my phone, pretty sweet, isn’t it?

My daughter torturing the kitty.  She tends to annoy the cat because she likes to pick her up when she’s fast asleep and hold her when she doesn’t want to be held.  She’s the only person we’ve actually seen the cat hide from.

Statler and Waldorf<br />These 2 were my favorite Muppets.

These 2 were the best muppets.

Hey I’m Darth Vader the Sith Lord and you’re watching Disney Channel

I thought this was funny because my kids grew up with the Disney channel and I remember a lot of these kinds of commercials with whoever is hot on the channel.

Sheldon Flash

One of my favorite episodes of the Big Bang Theory.

The Missing Link

Finished The Missing Link by fellow bloggers Brandon Meyers and Bryan Pedas from “A Beer For the Shower”.  It was really odd book to start with and it took me a little bit to get me into it, but by the end I was enjoying it.  I certainly hope the internet doesn’t ever turn on us.

Heretic (Templar Chronicles, #1)

I haven’t started this book yet, but I read my books by what was downloaded first so this is the next one in line.

To see what I’m doing, go check out the first part of this post

Currently listening to – All Items (321 tracks) – Artist with the most songs left (Petra – 10 tracks)

Currently transferring to – All Items 2 (618 tracks)

Total songs (939 tracks)

It’s been a busy week in movies, we’ve been a little bored around here.

movies-startrek     movies-lawless     movies-thewatch

Star Trek – the Motion Picture, Lawless, the Watch

movies-hopesprings  movies-27dresses  movies-startrek4

Hope Springs, 27 Dresses, Star Trek IV – the Voyage Home

movies-theshawshankredemption  movies-atfirstsight

the Shawshank Redemption, At First Sight

No comments:

Post a Comment