Wednesday, February 1, 2023

This Week - Music

Thursday (January 26th)

I listened to 155 songs today. I listened to Bucked Off by Brad Paisley, Something About the Way You Look Tonight by Elton John and the Hand That Feeds by Nine Inch Nails twice. I might have listened to more songs because I think LastFM wasn't tracking right.

  • I listened to 44 songs off the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 90 songs off the Work playlist.
  • I listened to 11 songs off the Non Work playlist.
  • I listened to 2 songs that Cheri sent me.
  • I listened to 4 songs off of You Tube.
  • I listened to 4 songs off of Pandora.

I mentioned that LastFM wasn't working, well Spotify didn't for a little bit as well. I added one of the songs that Cheri sent me.

  • Happier Than Ever by Kelly Clarkson

I listened to 127 different artists today.

  • I listened to 4 songs from Tim McGraw.
  • I listened to 3 songs from Blake Shelton and Brad Paisley.
  • I listened to 2 songs from 20 different artists.


Friday (January 27th)

I listened to 181 songs today. I heard You're Drunk, Go Home by Kelsea Ballerina & Kelly Clarkson, Move by Luke Bryan and Sing Your Freedom (Whiteheart).

  • I listened to 49 songs off the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 12 songs off the Crabhands playlist.
  • I listened to 108 songs off the Work playlist.
  • I listened to 12 songs off the Non Work playlist.

I have a bunch more new releases to listen to on the Crabhands playlist that I will probably get to on Sunday

I listened to 139 different artists today.

  • I listened to 10 songs by Cheap Codes.
  • I listened to 5 songs by Hollywood Undead & Luke Bryan.
  • I listened to 3 songs by Luke Combs.
  • I listened to 2 songs by 22 different artists.

The 10 songs from Cheap Codes were off the Crabhands playlist which means they were new releases. Obviously, they released a new album.

Last Song of the Day - You're Still the One by Shania Twain


Saturday (January 28th)

I listened to 74 songs today. All different.

  • I listened to 3 songs on the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 71 songs on the Bear playlist.

Kevin and I drove up to Lansing for a card show so we listened to the Bear playlist back and forth.

I listened to 60 different artists.

  • I listened to 4 songs by Five Finger Death Punch.
  • I listened to 3 songs by Halestorm.
  • I listened to 2 songs by 8 different artists.

The Bear playlist is all rock as you can tell by the 2 artists listed above.

Last Song of the Day - Stay by Black Stone Cherry


Sunday (January 29th)

I listened to 176 songs today. All different.

  • I listened to 66 songs on the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 34 songs on the Crabhands playlist.
  • I listened to 76 songs on the Check It playlist.

I finished the Crabhands playlist today and went ahead and went through a couple hours of the Check It playlist since I was listening to new songs anyways.

I listened to 95 different artists today.

  • I listened to 23 songs from Green Day.
  • I listened to 5 songs from 10 different artists.
  • I listened to 4 songs from 5 different artists.
  • I listened to 2 songs from Ella Fitzgerald, Little Big Town and Luke Combs.

I listened to Green Days new album which apparently had a ton of songs on it. The 15 artists that are referred to up there are all from the Check It playlist.

I did add a bunch of songs to my playlists while going through the Check It and Crabhands playlists.

  • Growin' Up and Gettin' Old by Luke Bryan
  • H8 My Self by Escape the Fate.
  • Trustfall by Pink.
  • Drowning by Atreyu
  • Drinkaby by Cole Swindell
  • Heartbreak Feels So Good by Fall Out Boy.
  • One Big Country Song by Locash
  • You're the Reason Our Kids Are Ugly by Loretta Lynn & Conway Twitty.
  • Born on the Bayou by Los Lonely Boys.
  • Just Between You and Me by Lou Gramm.
  • On the Sunny Side of the Street by Louis Armstrong.
  • Hello, Dolly! by Louis Armstrong
  • Dream A Little Dream Of Me by Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong.
  • Let's Call the Whole Thing Off by Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong.
  • What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong.
  • Better Off by Love and Theft.
  • Buy Dirt by Jordan Davis and Luke Bryan
  • Country Girl (Shake It For Me) by Luke Bryan
  • Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye by Luke Bryan
  • One Margarita by Luke Bryan.

Last Song of the Day - Heartbreak Hotel by Elvis Presley


Monday (January 30th)

I listened to 195 songs today. All different.

  • I listened to 43 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 12 songs from the Check It playlist.
  • I listened to 128 songs from the Work playlist.
  • I listened to 12 songs from the Not Work playlist.

Only 1 meeting today so I got a lot of music listening in.

I listened to 142 different artists today.

  • I listened to 15 songs by Luke Combs.
  • I listened to 4 songs by Hollywood Undead.
  • I listened to 3 songs by 8 different artists.
  • I listened to 2 songs by 20 different artists.

I'm listening to a bunch of Luke Combs on the Check It playlist. He will probably be the top artist tomorrow as well. I added the following of his on the playlists as well.

  • Doin' This by Luke Combs.
  • Must've Never Met You by Luke Combs.
  • Dive by Luke Combs.
  • Used to You by Luke Combs.
  • Be Careful What You Wish For by Luke Combs.
  • I Know She Ain't Ready by Luke Combs.
  • Memories Are Made Of by Luke Combs.
  • A Long Way by Luke Combs.
  • Can I get an Outlaw by Luke Combs.

As you can see, I like Luke Combs. That's why I put so many songs on my Check It playlist.

Last Song of the Day - Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee on the Piano


Tuesday (January 30th)

I listened to 186 songs today. I listened to 6 songs twice.

  • I listened to 35 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 15 songs from the Check It playlist.
  • I listened to 108 songs from the Work playlist.
  • I listened to 15 songs from the Non Work playlist.
  • I listened to 13 songs from the Our Favorites playlist.

I listened to a few duplicate songs because I noticed they weren't tracking so I started it over and I got it going again for it to only add the songs after a bit. I added one song today.

  • Don't Tempt Me by Luke Combs

I listened to 134 different artists today.

  • I listened to 10 songs by Luke Combs today.
  • I listened to 5 songs by Blake Shelton and the Lumineers today.
  • I listened to 4 songs by Hollywood Undead, Kane Brown and Tim McGraw today.
  • I listened to 3 songs by 4 different artists.
  • I listened to 2 songs by 16 different artists.

Luke Combs and the Lumineers were from the Check It playlist this morning.


Wednesday (February 1st)

I listened to 191 songs today. I listened to No One Like You by Scorpions twice.

  • I listened to 36 songs off of the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 10 songs off of the Crabhands playlist.
  • I listened to 3 songs off of the Check It playlist.
  • I listened to 118 songs off of the Work playlist.
  • I listened to 24 songs off of the Non Work playlist.

I was surprised to see so many songs on the Crabhands playlist this morning. I did add some songs, one off Crabhands and one off the Check It playlist.

  • Promise to Live by Disciple.
  • Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd,

The Everything playlist has 5945 songs now.

  • I listened to 7 songs by 12 Stones today.
  • I listened to 6 songs by Thomas Rhett today.
  • I listened to 4 songs by AC/DC, Five Finger Death Punch, Hollywood Undead and Lee Brice today,
  • I listened to 3 songs by Eminem, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Pink and Red Hot Chili Peppers today.
  • I listened to 2 songs by 20 different artists today.

12 Stones was on the Crabhands, none of them were real songs either, all music. Not sure what that was all about. Lynyrd Skynyrd was off the Check It playlist.

Last Song of the Day - Pray For Peace by Dana Key

No comments:

Post a Comment