Thursday, February 16, 2023

This Week - Music

 Thursday (February 9th)

I listened to 152 songs today. I heard Love is a Battlefield by Pat Benatar twice.

  • I listened to 12 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 1 songs from the Check It playlist.
  • I listened to 2 songs from the Crabhands playlist.
  • I listened to 106 songs from the Work playlist.
  • I listened to 9 songs from the Non Work playlist.
  • I listened to 22 songs from one of Cheri's playlists.

The one song from Check It was a song Cheri wanted me to listen too and the 2 Crabhands songs was new releases from Hunter Hayes.

I listened to 123 artists today.

  • I listened to 4 songs by Taylor Swift.
  • I listened to 3 songs by 7 different artists.
  • I listened to 2 songs by 12 different artists.

Last Song of the Day - Honky Tonk Woman by the Rolling Stones


Friday (February 10th)

I listened to 183 songs today. I listened to Don't Be Cruel by Bobby Brown and Love You Anyways by Luke Combs twice.

  • I listened to 41 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 12 songs from the Crabhands playlist.
  • I listened to 106 songs from the Work playlist.
  • I listened to 20 songs from the Non Work playlist.
  • I listened to 14 songs from one of Cheri's playlist.

I heard the song by Luke Combs twice because it was a new release and I played it for Cheri while in the car. I did add a few songs from the new releases.

  • This is Mongol (Warrior Souls) by Alice in Chains
  • Lost by Linkin Park
  • Love You Anyway by Luke Combs
  • Walk That Easy by Chase Rice

I listened to 137 artists today.
  • I listened to 8 songs by Chase Rice.
  • I listened to 7 songs by Taylor Swift.
  • I listened to 4 songs by Luke Combs, Petra & Prince.
  • I listened to 3 songs by Bobby Brown, Papa Roach & Thomas Rhett.
  • I listened to 2 songs by 17 different artists.
The 8 songs by Chase Rice are from his new album. I still haven't finished it yet so there will probably be more tomorrow or Sunday.

Last Song of the Day - Polaroid by Keith Urban


Saturday (February 11)

I listened to 38 songs today. 

  • I listened to 8 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 6 songs from the Crabhands playlist.
  • I listened to 24 songs from the the Bear playlist.
I listened to 32 artists today.
  • I listened to 3 songs by Aerosmith.
  • I listened to 2 songs by Chase Rice, Hollywood Undead and Skillet.
The 2 songs of Chase Rice were on the Crabhands playlist, finishing off the new album that I started yesterday.

Last Song of the Day - Bruised and Bloodied by Seether


Sunday (February 12th)

I listened to 82 songs today. 

  • I listened to 82 songs from the Everything playlist.
I listened to 71 artists today.
  • I listened to 3 songs by Michael W. Smith.
  • I listened to 2 songs by 8 different artists.


Monday (February 13th)

I listened to 157 songs today. I heard Hey Jealousy by Gin Blossoms twice.

  • I listened to 11 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 3 songs from the Check It playlist.
  • I listened to 122 songs from the Work playlist.
  • I listened to 21 songs from the Non Work playlist.

I listened to 3 songs that I put on my Check It playlist from watching the half time show last night in the Super Bowl. I added all 3.

  • Umbrella by Rihanna
  • Only Girl (in the World) by Rihanna
  • Diamonds by Rihanna

I listened to  artists today.
  • I listened to 3 songs by 5 different artists.
  • I listened to 2 songs by 20 different artists.
Nobody stood out today, that's a first.

Last Song of the Day - Barely Breathing by Duncan Sheik


Tuesday (February 14th)

I listened to 167 songs today. 

  • I listened to 34 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 133 songs from the Work playlist.

I thought I put it on the Non Work playlist on the way home but apparently not.

I listened to 132 different artists today.

  • I listened to 5 songs by Tim McGraw.
  • I listened to 4 songs by Five Finger Death Punch.
  • I listened to 3 songs by 6 different songs.
  • I listened to 2 songs by 15 different songs.

Last Song of the Day - Yellow Rose of Texas by Johnny Lee


Wednesday (February 16th)

I listened to 174 songs today. 

  • I listened to 14 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 38 songs from the Our Favorites playlist.
  • I listened to 108 songs from the Work playlist.
  • I listened to 14 songs from the Non Work playlist.
I heard Jar of Hears by Christina Perri, Love Bites by Def Leppard, Ex's & Oh's by Elle King and Patience by Guns N' Roses twice.

I listened to 141 artists today.
  • I listened to 4 songs by Hollywood Undead.
  • I listened to 3 songs by 7 different artists.
  • I listened to 2 songs by 13 different artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment