Wednesday, February 8, 2023

This Week - Music

Thursday (February 2nd)

I listened to 175 songs today. I heard Behind Blue Eyes by Limp Bizkit and Don't Bring Me Down by Electric Light Orchestra twice today.

  • I listened to 31 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 9 songs from the Check It playlist.
  • I listened to 123 songs from the Work playlist.
  • I listened to 11 songs from the Non Work playlist.

I added a few more songs from the Check It playlist.

  • Hungry Heart by Bruce Springsteen.
  • He Stopped Loving Her Today by George Jones.
  • The One I love by REM.
  • Life in a Northern Town by the Dream Academy.

As you can tell, I finished the Check It playlist and am hitting the songs that I added to it. That reminds me, I need to make a new one.

I listened to 139 different artists.

  • I listened to 6 songs by Blake Shelton.
  • I listened to 4 songs by Hollywood Undead.
  • I listened to 3 songs by Lady Antebellum, Limp Bizkit, Papa Roach and Taylor Swift.
  • I listened to 2 songs by 19 different artists.

Last Song of the Day - Tacky by Weird Al Yankovic


Friday (February 3rd)

I listened to 185 songs today. I heard Got the Life by Korn and Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me by U2 twice.

  • I listened to 85 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 6 songs from the Crabhands playlist.
  • I listened to 73 songs from the Work playlist.
  • I listened to 21 songs from the Non Work playlist.

I finished the Work playlist today, I started it on December 6th so it took almost 2 months to finish it. I need to make a new one before Monday.

  • I listened to 6 songs by Taylor Swift.
  • I listened to 3 songs by 6 different artists.
  • I listened to 2 songs by 16 different artists.

Last Song of the Day - How Do You Do It? by Beth Crowley


Saturday (February 4th)

I listened to 15 songs today. 

  • I listened to 15 songs from the Everything playlist.

I listened while I was waiting to leave and on the way there and back to his house. That's why it's only 14 songs.

  • I listened to 2 songs by Mariah Carey.
Those 2 songs were back to back, nice random Spotify.

Last Song of the Day - Ain't That a Shame by Fats Domino


Sunday (February 5th)

I listened to 69 songs today. 

  • I listened to 69 songs from the Everything playlist.
I listened in the card room and in the car back and forth to my mom's. I did add a song as well, Cheri sent it to me.

  • Don't Make Me Have to Come Down There by Dolly Parton

I listened to 63 artists today.
  • I listened to 2 songs by Five Finger Death Punch, Harry Connick Jr, Kane Brown and Mylon & Broken Heart.

I still need to redo a couple playlist before tomorrow, we'll see if I do tonight.

Last Song of the Day - Pick Out a Christmas Tree by Dan + Shay


Monday (February 6th)

I listened to 178 songs today. I heard the Reflex by Duran Duran and Sweet Dreams (Are Made of These) by Marilyn Manson twice.

  • I listened to 41 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 4 songs from the Crabhands playlist.
  • I listened to 118 songs from the Work playlist.
  • I listened to 14 songs from the Non Work playlist.
I need to update my Check It playlist but there were 4 songs on the Crabhands playlist to listen too.
  • I listened to 4 songs by 4 different artists.
  • I listened to 3 songs by 4 different artists.
  • I listened to 2 songs by 17 different artists.

Last Song of the Day - It Came Upon a Midnight Clear by Russ Taff


Tuesday (February 7th)

I listened to 181 songs today. I heard Rain King by Counting Crows, Better Than Ezra by Hinder and Change Your Mind by Sister Hazel.

  • I listened to 30 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 143 songs from the Work playlist.
  • I listened to 8 songs from the Non Work playlist.
I listened to 135 different artists.
  • I listened to 5 songs by Hollywood Undead.
  • I listened to 4 songs by Keith Urban.
  • I listened to 3 songs by 6 different artists.
  • I listened to 2 songs by 26 different artists.
I still need to do my Check It playlist. I'm a slacker.

Last Song of the Day - the One by Deuce


Wednesday (February 8th)

I listened to 138 songs today. 

  • I listened to 22 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 104 songs from the Work playlist.
  • I listened to 12 songs from the Non Work playlist.
I listened to 115 different artists.
  • I listened to 4 songs by Papa Roach.
  • I listened to 3 songs by 6 different artists.
  • I listened to 2 songs by 8 different artists.
I still need to do my Check It playlist. Maybe after I get finished with my daily stuff.


Last Song of the Day - Over It by Katharine McPhee

No comments:

Post a Comment