Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Star Wars analogy

I just had to share this.  This is from the blog “People I Want to Punch in the Throat”.  She invited her husband to guest post on their child rearing secrets.  It was a great post about using the bribery & blackmail technique.  But the paragraph below is so true to many more techniques than just that one.  I’ve always said you have to discipline young if you want your kids to respect you when they are older.  Check this out.
People I Want to Punch in the Throat- How Best to Control Your KidsYou can click the paragraph to go to the original blog post.
Absolutely love this analogy.  Kudo’s to Hubs.
I just hope they don’t get mad for stealing the paragraph, but I linked it so hopefully it’ll be cool.  If not, read it quick before I have to delete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment