Saturday, February 18, 2012

Blogging

I’ve been trying to come up with blog posts for all my blogs and I’ve come up with a few ideas.  So I posted the title and saved it as a draft, now my goal is that every day, to sit and type out one of those posts.  Here’s a helpful Coming Soon so to speak.

Laws Reviews – I’ve got 4 or so movies to do, plus I plan on doing a review on the Kindle Fire and Motorola Droid Razer.  The movie ones I’ve just been lazy, the product ones I like to wait a few weeks before reviewing them because they are always so awesome when you bring them home, but then you start seeing the flaws.  So I’ve intentionally waited on those.  So in review – Movies = Lazy Ass.  Products = Right where I planned.

My Personal Collection – I’m actually probably going to discontinue this one.  It was just a place to store my personal collection cards.  I’ve been slowly transferring all my pictures of cards to Picassa Web Albums (that could be a future Laws Reviews post as well).  So much faster to post, I did all my player collection in something like half an hour.

My Sports Obsession – I’ve always got stuff to post this one but I do have some scanning to do to get a few posts ready.

My Sports Obsession Tumblr – I’ve queued up some posts.  I’ve changed the queue number to post only 3 a day instead of 6, just so when I have stuff to post, they’ll last longer.  I have, I think 15 posts queued up and waiting so it’s good for awhile.  Although with every post to My Sports Obsession, I get more material for this blog.

Random Thoughts from a Random Guy – That would be this one that your reading right now for those slow readers out there.  I have 3 or 4 titled posts waiting to be typed out.  And a few vague idea floating around.  I’ve been reading a lot of other bloggers out there and am trying to get inspired.

Too Many Manninghams – This isn’t technically my blog, but I guest publish, and like My Sports Obsession, I have a few cards to scan and post.

Maybe I’ll have a post here once in awhile as an update to my other blogs.  Maybe not.  Who the hell knows anymore.  I’m trying to write, damn it!  Give me a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment