Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sunday Stealing #7

I haven't disappeared, I just didn't care for the weekly posts I was doing. I like sharing what I'm watching or listening to, but I don't enjoy getting the posts together. When it becomes work, it's not enjoyable. I was happy to be posting again, just not the content.

I did see this that had some good questions so I'm doing another one of them.

http://funnytheworld.com/

Your high school graduation class of 1991.

1. Did you marry your high school sweetheart?  I didn't date anyone when I was in high school so no. My wife and I did technically go to school together though if that means anything.

2. Type of car?  My first car was a '76 Chevette but I don't remember if that's what I was driving when I graduated.

3. What kind of job?  I want to say Value Center (Big & Tall) was where I was when I graduated. I also worked at TJ Maxx but I think that was before the other. Either way, I quit it when I graduated because I started full time in a factory the day after graduation.

4. Where did you live?  Outside South Bend, IN

5. Were you popular in school?  I was the exact opposite of popular.

6. Were you in the choir/band? Nope.

7. Ever get suspended?  Nope, but I got threatened to get expelled.

8. If you could, would you go back?  Hell No!

9. Still talk to the person that you went to prom with?  Didn't go to prom so that would be hard no.

10. Did you skip school?  Remember being threatened to get expelled up there a couple of questions, that was for skipping? I was told if I missed another day, they would expel me. So I started leaving after 3rd hour and they never did anything about it.

11. Go to all the football games?  Yes. It was a family affair, we all went to the games.

12. Favorite subjects?  Gym class was my great equalizer. All those kids that picked on me, I'd make them look stupid in gym.

13. Do you still have your yearbook?  Probably somewhere, if not, my wife probably has hers.

14. Did you follow the "original" career path?  To work in a factory, pretty much.

15. Do you still have your class ring?  I think so but I have no idea where it is.

16. Favorite teacher?   Mrs. Wagner. She was also nice to me.

17. What was your style?  Comfort. T-shirts and sweatpants. I didn't care what I looked like.

18. Favorite Shoes?  I had a pair of Jordan's. Other than that, I don't remember any other pair I had. I think I had a pair of Adidas, black with the 3 stripes down the side. Not sure if that was high school or not.

19. Favorite thing to eat for lunch?  My senior year I had Pizza Hut pizza for lunch every day.

20. Favorite band?  Probably Petra or Russ Taff at that time.

21. High School Hair?  White man's afro is the explanation I always give.


22. How old when you graduated?  I turned 18 the same week of graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment