Thursday, January 9, 2020

TV Thursdays #3

Between the wife and I, we watch a ton of TV. We both record our own shows as well as stuff we watch together. She generally watches her shows while I'm at work and after I go to bed. When I'm home, we watch our shows and when we run out of those, she has to watch my shows. Here's everything we watched this week.
  • 20/20
  • 60 Days In
  • All Rise
  • Almost Home
  • Blackish
  • Blind Date
  • Bob Hearts Abishola
  • Body Cam
  • Bull
  • Deputy
  • Emergence
  • Family Guy
  • FBI
  • FBI: Most Wanted
  • God Friended Me
  • Hawaii Five-0
  • Kevin Hart: Don't Fuck This Up x 6
  • Last Man Standing x 2
  • Live PD x 2
  • Live Rescue
  • Lost in Space x 6
  • Magnum PI
  • Manifest
  • Messiah
  • Mixedish
  • Nightly Pop x 3
  • Shameless x 13
  • Single Parents
  • the Carbonaro Effect
  • the Circle
  • the Mandalorian
  • the Neighborhood
  • You x 10
  • Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist
20/20, Blind Date and Nightly Pop are my wife's but I have to admit, Nightly Pop is pretty hilarious so I don't mind watching that. We watched the whole season of the Kevin Hart show on Netflix, it was ok, nothing outstanding. We tried the Circle and Messiah, also on Netflix but neither one of us were into that. I may watch Messiah on my own but the Circle was just stupid. I finished Lost in Space and we watched the 2nd season of You, also on Netflix. Our go to when we are out of shows is Shameless (yep, Netflix) as you can tell by the 13 episodes we watched this week.

As I stated before, Into the Dark is technically a show as a new one comes out every month but they are all different and an hour and a half so I count them as movies. Plus, they are listed on Letterboxd so they have to be a movie, right? Guess what forum these are on, nope, Hulu. You thought I was going to say Netflix again, didn't you?
  • Michigan Wolverines at Maryland Terrapins
  • Michigan Wolverines vs Alabama Crimson Tide.
  • Michigan Wolverines at Michigan State Spartans
  • Michigan State Spartans at Michigan Wolverines
The first and the last games listed above are women's basketball. The Alabama game was football and the 3rd one was men's basketball. I'm pretty sure they lost 3 of those games so it obviously wasn't a good week for me in sports. The women beat State at home so there was that at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment