Monday, January 6, 2020

Music Monday #4


The majority of my listening comes from the playlist above. It currently sits at 3,563 songs, which is down 1 from last week. I don't remember deleting a song but sometimes songs on Spotify become unavailable so I assume that's what happened.


You can follow along with what I'm listening to at the link above.


If you follow along, then you know my numbers are way down. That's because I wasn't working up until today and between the hour in the car and listening at work, I get a lot more songs in than when I don't work. As you can tell by the graph above since I worked the last day.
  • Tuesday - 20 songs
  • Wednesday - 9 songs
  • Thursday - 17 songs
  • Friday - 23 songs
  • Saturday - 46 songs
  • Sunday - 10 songs
  • Monday - 67 songs

You get the top 11 artist this week, everybody else had 2 or less. 4 of those are Christian artists and I noticed today that the shuffle was hitting a lot from that genre.


These were the only 2 songs that I heard more than once in the last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment