Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Walking Wednesday #4

2020 (day 7) - 15.83 miles.

I've changed this up as in I'm not tracking this on a map anymore. I still keep my stats, just not tracking it. I got a Fitbit for Christmas so I'm back to tracking my steps with that instead of my phone. I was actually looking at a Samsung watch to sync with my phone, only the thing was, I only use my phone for 3 main things, Tracking my Steps, Texting and Phone Calls. Sure I Snapchat (usually once a day to send out streaks) and get on Reddit while I'm in the can but the big 3 are tracking, texting and talking. I rarely even do Facebook on my phone, I even shut off the notifications because they constantly sent me ones I didn't ask for. To be honest, I do very little talking. More for work than anything. So I opted for a newer fitbit because they can do all 3 of those things and are a lot cheaper.

That number up there is pretty low because at the start of the New Year, I didn't work up until Monday of this week so the majority of that mileage was in the last 2 days (today isn't included because the day isn't over yet). I'm lucky to get a mile in when I don't work. From here on out, I will show what I did for the week and give the total for the year.

I am off to a good start in that I've hit 10,000 or more steps 2 of the last 3 days so next week should definitely be higher if that keeps up.

No comments:

Post a Comment