Sunday, November 4, 2018

Sunday Stealing #3

I'm back. I haven't stopped doing these but I had a houseful for a weekend and then got sick for the week after so I didn't do much blogging.


1. What's the coldest temp you've experienced?     I don't know, I believe it's been below 0 here, I know with windchill it's been way below that.
2. What's for dinner tonight?     Let me ask the boss. She don't know yet.
3. Would you consider moving to Australia?     Hell no. I don't have a desire to visit any other countries let alone live in one.
4. What was your favorite subject in high school?     I guess gym. I was pretty much ignored in any class but gym. Gym was mine, nobody still knew who I was but I dominated in whatever we did.
5. How many hours a day is your tv on?     From when my wife gets up until she goes to bed. It's usually background noise if we aren't specifically watching it. She can't stand the silence.
6. Have you ever received an award?     Volunteer of the year at a nursing home when I was in High School is the only thing I can think of, other than sports trophies.
7. What's your mousepad look like?     I use a chromebook so no mousepad.
8. How many browser tabs do you have open right now?     7
9. If you are a parent, have you or did you ever put Vicks VapoRub on your children under the age of 2?     Not something we use at all.
10. As an adult, do you like the scent of Vicks VapoRub?     Couldn't tell you.
11. If you had to pick one insect to infest your house for 1 day and after that day they would just suddenly vanish, which insect infestation would you pick?     I guess ants because they don't do anything but be there.
12. What color is your underwear that you are wearing right at this moment?     Dark blue or black, can't tell over here, not much light and I have a cat sitting between my legs so I can't move much.

No comments:

Post a Comment