Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Wednesday Medley #2


1.  The Circleville, Ohio, Pumpkin Festival starts today.  All things pumpkin are everywhere. What is your one very favorite pumpkin flavored food or drink?  Do you wish it was available all year or do you only want it in the Fall?     Pumpkin Pie and that's about it, not a huge pumpkin fan.
2.  What product would you seriously stockpile if you found out they weren't going to sell it anymore?     I don't know, I'm not really obsessed with anything in particular. I have lots of things I really like but it's more cravings than anything. Once I satisfy the craving, I'm over it for awhile.
3.  What is the most interesting thing you have seen online this week?     Highlights from the Michigan game
4.  Is it better to be a "big fish in a small pond" or a "small fish in a big pond"?     Big fish in a small pond I guess, but I have no desire to be the big fish.
5.  My Joe has become obsessed with playing chess on the computer.  Do you play chess?  Are you good at it?     I play but I rarely play. I taught my kids to play and it was fun until they got bored with it.
6.  Tell us something random about your week.     My oldest son, girlfriend and 2 kids are staying with us from Thursday until Tuesday. Our nephew is getting married so Cheri's whole family will be together. If our oldest daughter can get up here this weekend, we are hoping to get a picture of our whole family together. I don't think all of us have been together in 8 years.

I'm finding that my life is so boring, that I even have trouble answering these basic questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment