Sunday, November 11, 2018

My life in bullet points

A bullet point of my life the previous week.

Sunday

  • Did our grocery shopping. That was a mess. We realized now why we don't usually go on Sundays. It was fine at Walmart because we use the pick-up and never get out of the car. At Aldi's at Martin's, where we mainly get vegetables and meat, there were all kinds of people.
  • Watched 20 shows.
  • Listened to 13 songs.
Monday
  • Worked. Finished Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King at my lunch break. I don't know how he comes up with his stories but it amazes me how he comes up with things nobody else has, or at least that I know of.
  • Watched 10 shows on TV.
  • Listened to 41 songs.
Tuesday
  • Worked and took Samantha to work that evening. She closed so I didn't have to pick her up, I'm in bed by then.
  • Watched 7 shows and a Michigan/Norfolk State basketball game.
  • Listened to 40 songs.
Wednesday
  • We made the decision to switch our seal tanks on Friday. The new seal is harder on wastewater so it'll be more work for us. I was going to leave at 1 so I could go home and change before picking up Samantha but a salesman came in at 1 and I didn't get out till 1:30 so I went straight to the Career Center to pick her up.
  • Took Samantha to the BMV to take her driver's test for the 2nd time. She went a little fast on the first test, which didn't surprise me as they went out on a 5 lane road but the speed limit is 35. She said she didn't see the speed limit sign and went with traffic, which was around 45. Oops. Apparently 2nd time is the charm.
  • Hit the vet's office to pick up some meds for Milo and Dollar General on the way home. I needed new headphones for work. I wear them on my breaks so nobody talks to me. The ones I had before came with my phone and I've had them for a couple of years.
  • Posted this to my Snapchat this evening.
  • Watched 8 shows on TV.
  • Listened to 48 songs.
Thursday
  • My 1st shift employee had a vacation day so I used our backup. She did a good job but she has no self confidence so she questions everything she has to do. I told her I had a meeting at 9:30 and another at 10 and that I wouldn't be out of that one until between 10:30 and 11 and that we would take care of the press when I got out. I get out around 10:35 and she's waiting for me, all frantic because she freaked out and doesn't know what to do. I freaking told her we'd do the next step when I got out. 
  • They made Friday voluntary so I'll be going in and switching the seal over. Since my 1st shift guy is taking the day off, I'll be doing it myself.
  • I finished Gwendy's Button Box by Stephen King at work today. It was good, but the story is so out there that I don't know where he comes up with it.
  • Posted this to Snapchat. Milo was snoozing, hard.
  • Watched 10 shows on TV.
  • Listened to 36 songs.
Friday
  • Got the seal tank all switched over so we should be good to go on Sunday night. I'll be going in for a few hours to make sure everything is good with the tank when they start it up. I ended up leaving just after 11 and hit McDonalds for a couple of McRib's on the way home. It's the only time of the year that I hit McDonald's for anything other than breakfast.
  • Came home and didn't even make it to the shower, I crashed in my recliner for a couple of hours. Longer than I normally nap so I must have really needed it.
  • Watched 13 shows on TV.
  • Listened to 29 songs.
Saturday
  • Typical Saturday, didn't really do anything. I only left the house to take Trevor to his friends house. He's going over for a birthday party but is going to stay the night so I didn't have to leave the house again.
  • Watched 13 shows on TV. Also watched the Michigan/Rutgers football game. Not that it was much of a game.
  • Listened to 17 songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment