Sunday, November 18, 2018

My week in bullet points

Last week in bullet points. I was supposed to post this yesterday. I'm a slacker, what can I say.

Sunday

  • Finished the Haunting of Hill House, it was really good. Which means they will probably make a second season, and it will probably suck. That's what happened with American Horror Story, great first season, very weird every season after.
  • I went in to work tonight at 10pm. We put in a new seal tank and I wanted to be there if something went wrong. That's better than getting a phone call at 1 in the morning and waking me up. Although it ended up being fine but I had a half day vacation day for Monday so I knocked out 3 of the 4 hours I was going to make up through the week that night.
  • Had String Cheese for breakfast. Had an Egg Sandwich for lunch and had Sloppy Joe for supper.
  • Watched 9 shows.
  • Listened to 24 songs.
Monday
  • Had the day off work because I had to go to court. The Ex got arrested for not paying support almost a year and a half ago and we're still going to court. It was another freaking continuance. It's getting real old.
  • After court we hit Aldi's for some groceries and then I talked Cheri into going out for some late breakfast. It was good, I always going out with Cheri which she rarely does anymore so I always enjoy the time when we do.
  • Had a Greek Skillet and a Mountain Dew for breakfast. Had 4 Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas for supper with a Coke.
  • Watched 9 shows and the Michigan/Holy Cross men's basketball game.
  • Listened to 9 songs today.
Tuesday
  • Worked and hit Walgreens on the way home to pick up some of Cheri's meds.
  • Had Yogurt and OJ for breakfast. Had leftovers for lunch. Had Cheese Quesadilla's and a Coke for supper.
  • Watched 10 shows.
  • Listened to 45 songs.
Wednesday
  • They finally got the yellow press going at work, it's only been 2 months. It makes a huge difference in us getting caught up.
  • Came home and finally remembered (thanks to Cheri) to unhook the hoses outside and took down our canopy.
  • Had Yogurt and OJ for breakfast. Had a salad and a Mountain Dew for lunch. Had Jimmy Johns and a Coke for supper.
  • Watched 3 shows and the Michigan/Villanova men's basketball game.
  • Listened to 51 songs.
Thursday
  • Had 3 meetings today at work so didn't get a lot done.
  • Snowed most of the day but the roads stayed fairly clear.
  • Had Yogurt and OJ for breakfast. Had a salad and a Mountain Dew for lunch. Had Fish and Green Beans with a Coke for supper.
  • Watched 9 shows.
  • Listened to 40 songs.
Friday
  • Stressed out most of the day on this WIG meeting I have on Monday. Come to found out, I did the paperwork just fine.
  • Met the Ex and handed off Trevor. I'll be glad when Samantha can make this drive and I won't have to.
  • Had Cottage Cheese and OJ for breakfast. Had McDonalds (McRib, Fries and a Coke) for lunch. Had Chick-Fil-A (Nuggets, Fries and a Coke) for supper.
  • Watched 10 shows.
  • Listened to 66 songs.
Saturday
  • Had to drive Samantha's girlfriend to work because her parents and stepmother are useless. Samantha and I dropped her off and then got groceries for the week before picking her up. Picked up a headlight for Samantha, she has one out but haven't put it in year.
  • Had McDonalds (Sausage, Egg and Cheese McMuffin, Hash Brown and a Coke) for breakfast. Had Turkey Roll Ups and Chips and Dips with a Coke for supper.
  • Watched 10 shows and the Michigan/Indiana football game.
  • Listened to 31 songs today.

No comments:

Post a Comment