Sunday, November 25, 2018

My week in bullet points #3

All I've been posting are these but it's all I got right now so there you go. Again, I was supposed to post this yesterday and forgot. Maybe I should just plan on posting these on Sunday, I'd probably forget then and start posting them on Mondays.

Sunday
  • Woke up to a couple of inches of snow. I was hoping for Samantha to get more drive time in before it started snowing but it was gone by the afternoon so it wasn't to bad. She had a meeting at work in the morning so she made it there and back ok.
  • Apparently the temps never got turned down on the tanks at work and over half of 2 of the tanks dissipated so I had to give instructions on what and how much chemicals to add so they could use the tanks. I really should have gone in but it's a 45 minute drive, one way, and that's not paid. I'm not spending an hour and a half in the car for 20 minutes of pay. Not to mention, I don't get paid for that anyways, they are lucky I even answer my phone when I'm not at work.
  • Had Turkey Roll Ups, Chips and Dip and a Mountain Dew for lunch and a frozen pizza for supper.
  • Watched 17 shows and a Michigan basketball game.
  • Listened to 20 songs.
Monday
  • Had a 5 hour meeting today about setting goals for my department at work. It wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be since I had to sit with my boss and another group lead so we discussed our department. Plus they brought in some McDonalds to start the meeting. Considering I wasn't supposed to work at all this week, I'll take the 8 1/2 hours I got today and I'm coming back tomorrow.
  • Had McDonalds (3 breakfast burritos) for breakfast. Had 2 Cheese and 1 Chicken Quesadilla's and a Coke for supper.
  • Watched 9 shows today.
  • Listened to 41 songs today.
Tuesday
  • Ended up only working until around 11 and have the rest of the week off. I am grateful for the 2 1/2 days that I'll get paid considering originally I was only getting 1. I'm also happy to have the time off work, even if it isn't paid.
  • Came home to Cheri in the driveway getting ready to go to her sisters. I decided to tag along because I hadn't seen their new house since it was completed. I ended up being tired and out of it most of the time I was there so I was really fun to hang out with I'm sure.
  • Had Sausage, Peppers and Rice for supper.
  • Watched 11 shows.
  • Listened to 57 songs.
Wednesday
  • Since I had the day off, I finally got around to replacing Samantha's headlight. It was a pain in the ass to get it out, as anything is when I have to deal with a car. I also took her down to a local gas station to show her how to check the air in her tires and to put some in. I could tell when I was working on her car that her tires were low.
  • Watched 24 shows.
Thursday
  • Woke up to my wife tapping me on the shoulder and saying we had a problem. Apparently our furnace stopped working. It was still 65 degrees in the house so it's not like we were freezing. Cheri called my stepdad to see if he could look at it. Since he was cooking our Thanksgiving lunch, I told him he could come over after the party, which he did. Only to find out it was working now so I have no idea what went wrong.
  • Had Thanksgiving at my mom's like we do every year. It was good but I got annoyed at being accused of being antisocial. Which I more or less am, but I'm not with the family. My response was I haven't turned down any invitations to do things. Just because I don't leave the house much doesn't mean I'm ignoring everybody around me.
  • Samantha went to her girlfriends in Goshen after she left her grandmother's house. When she had to come home, she had to use her GPS and it was dark out so she was freaking out. I told her to try to make the drive, if you get to stressed out, I'll come get you. She eventually made it home without a problem. I think she was just freaking herself out.
  • Had a ton of food for lunch. Had a Turkey Roll Up and Cheeto's for supper.
  • Watched 14 shows.
  • Listened to 25 songs.
Friday
  • Didn't do anything all day, never even left the house. Pretty much spent most of the day on my laptop.
  • Had 2 Egg Salad sandwiches for lunch. Had Bruno's pizza for supper.
  • Watched 15 shows, including the whole season of the Good Cop. Also watched an old Michigan football game as well as a replay of the season opener of the White Sox. Also watched a live Michigan basketball game.
Saturday
  • Got up early to go to my grandmother's house and move her in to a senior living place. Once the moving is all done, she will enjoy it. She gets lonely at home by herself and will love all the people around her. She's fighting it but if she gives herself a chance, it'll be good for her.
  • Cheri ordered groceries to be picked up at Walmart and she wasn't up to going by the time it rolled around so I ran out and picked it up.
  • Watched 1 show, a Michigan football game and we watched movie on Netflix.
  • Listened to 23 songs.
Walking update

I'm currently in Victor, Idaho. With all the time off this week, haven't really gone very far but I do believe I was still in Wyoming at this time last week so I did go to another state. I go back to work tomorrow so I'll start picking up some mileage again.

No comments:

Post a Comment