Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Journal, May 13th

Work (6am to 2pm)

Kind of sucked today.  It was very humid and I had to keep going outside in the rain so with the sweat from the humidity and the rain, I was damp most of the day.  It made for an uncomfortable day.

(2:30pm to 9:00pm)

Came home and crashed in Cheri’s recliner for a bit before going to pick up the kids from school.  Hung around the house for a bit then had to leave to take Samantha to her game.  I left in shorts and a T-shirt being as it was in the 70’s when I got off work.  Big mistake.  It had dropped 20 degrees and was drizzling rain.  I was freezing until my mom bailed and went to her van and I took her coat.  I can handle my legs being cold so I was good the rest of the game.  Samantha’s team lost by 2 (13-11), their team is so frustrating and it’s not even the teams fault.  The coaching sucks, really, you can’t call them coaches because they don’t really do anything.

Samantha walked twice and grounded out to first and got out once with a line drive at the pitcher.  She stole 2nd and 3rd on one of the walks and then got stranded there as nobody could hit the ball.  She has become a pretty good baserunner and that last ball she hit hard but at the pitcher so she did alright.

Grabbed some Taco Bell and headed home.  Watched a few shows, typed out this and I’m going to be heading to bed soon.  Nothing all too exciting.

Stats today

  • Supper at home (Taco Bell) 
  • TV – Marvels Agents of Shield and Supernatural (DVR)

No comments:

Post a Comment