Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Jack is back!

As far as I know, none of you know this, mainly because the show hasn’t been on since 2010 and I wasn’t blogging back then.  I love this show, Cheri says I have a mancrush on Jack Bauer.  He’s pretty bad ass, I will admit that.  I think one of the many reasons I love this show is because the political side is believable.  Jack saves millions of innocent lives and the country makes him out to be a traitor.  He has saved the life of multiple presidents, yet they still don’t trust him.  To me, that’s the reality of the world now a days.

But back to the show.  I’ve watched this show from Season 1 (Day 1) back in 2001.  I remember recording episodes on the VCR when I couldn’t be home.  I was hooked from that day on.  For those that don’t know the premise of the show, it takes place in real time.  There are 24 episodes in every season (except the current one) to represent each hour in a day.  In other words, each season represents one day.

It is action packed, full of twists and turns, you can never trust anyone and pretty much anyone can die at any time.  That’s what makes the show so great.  Just when you think you’ve got it figured out, everything changes.  Jack has to make impossible decisions for the greater good.  He is a flawed hero.  He is, bad ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment