Thursday, February 24, 2011

February 24th, 2011 - journal entry

*work*

I started my morning off at 4:30 when my oldest daughter came into our room because she wasn't feeling well. I might have more sympathy for her if I didn't think a lot of her issues right now weren't due to her diet, lack of exercise and her sleeping issues. Doctors haven't found out anything yet but they say the same thing about her sleep issues. She goes in for more tests tomorrow. Since I was awake so early, I did get some of my baseball programs off the DVR. I then attempted to go to the McDonalds at the local Walmart, but apparently they don't open till 7:00. Luckily, a guy at work brought me 2 of my favorite kind of donut. Now I just have to keep fighting sleep all day. (8:42 am)

This place is so stupid. For the last year or so they've been preaching to us about tank utilization. The higher the percentage, the more loads we are running. Now, all of the sudden, they're saying "It's all about quality, not quantity." Make up your freaking minds. (1:43 pm)

*home*

Came home and finished listing my cards on ebay. Some end tonight so I hope those go higher then what they were at last time I looked. I enjoy listing and watching them but it's so hard to make money with it anymore.

Ran the oldest daughter to 7/11 so she could satisfy her need for a slurpee. That and we were out of milk so I killed 2 birds with 1 stone.

Not much else going on tonight, gonna watch some boob tube, then head to bed for some personal boob tube, maybe with some lube, I know it's crude, but I tend to be lewd. I know, I'm retarded. And I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment