Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February 22nd, 2011 - journal entry

*at work*

Just finished "Rules of Vengeance" by Christopher Reich. It was a good book, but after finishing "the Hollows" series by Kim Harrison, I just couldn't get into it. I always knew I liked the Sci-fi genre, but after reading that series, I am having a hard time going back to mystery/suspense genre. I'm trying to locate the next series I plan on reading "the Dresden files" by Jim Butcher. I'm watching an auction on ebay for the whole series, it ends tonight or tomorrow. Until then, I'm going to start "Loves music, loves to dance" by Mary Higgins Clark. Yes, that's right, I had to raid my daughters books to find one.

Was in a kind of a crappy mood this morning. Just a bunch of stuff annoying me. The employees here not doing there job and such. Plus I spent some time replying to my youngest daughters teacher who informed me of some crap about her. So once again, I have to punish her during my week. It sure didn't sound like she got punished any over the weekend like her mom said she would. Once again, I get to be the mean parent.

Really pumped about baseball season starting. Been watching "Hot Stove" every night on MLB network. Plus receiving all kinds of tweets from the Sox staff and reporters about spring training. I am so pumped to get the season going. I've got all kinds of baseball stuff saved on the DVR to watch as well.

*home*

Had my youngest daughter clean both bathrooms when I got home as part of her grounding. She also went to bed an hour early. Got a bunch of stuff listed on ebay and watched a bunch of TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment