Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Quick book review–Blood, Smoke & Ashes by Bradley Convissar

Laws Reviews

I try not to go into the storyline too much on my reviews because I hate when reviews are spoilers.

Blood, Smoke and Ashes

Blood, Smoke & Ashes by Bradley Convissar

Molly Blackburn kills her husband and 10 other guys before being caught and executed.  After a series of copycats happen throughout the next 60 years that are spot on copies of the killings by Molly, one FBI agent doesn’t believe it’s all copycats.  But what he believes is tested when another copycat starts killing and he sets out to stop her before she gets her 11 and disappears again..

I gave this 5 stars because it was an excellent read.  The storyline is great and original and the characters were believable.  Even with all the supernatural stuff in this book, everything synced right up with the story.  I don’t give away 5 stars often so that should tell you what I thought of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment