Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Wednesday Medley


What? 2 posts in a week? Try not to pass out. I told you I was going to try to do some of these throughout the week just to get some stuff going on here. You can click above to go to the blog where I get them. Here's today's questions.

1.  October 3rd is National Boyfriend Day.  Ladies, who was your first boyfriend?     Well, I'm not a lady but I'll answer with opposites. My first girlfriend was Angie Gordon, met her at church and really liked her (I was probably either pre-teen or early teens). The only reason we broke up was because her family had moved to Kissimmee, FL. I still have her phone number in my memory.
2. Who was your first celebrity crush?     Hmmm! I'd have to say probably Alyssa Milano only back when she was on Who's the Boss. I wouldn't be lying if I said I still have a thing for her and she's a baseball fan so all the more reason to crush on her.
3. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?     I guess Calamari. The only reason this pops out to me is because my wife was grossed out about it. I'm not picky, nor am I afraid to try anything, I just don't think I've ever gotten anything strange.
4. What famous artist, dead or alive, would you want to paint your portrait?     Bob Ross, I only say that because I don't really know what else to put. Honestly, I had to Google Bob the painter just to get his last name.
5. What Are You Most Likely To Stay Up All Night Talking About?     Honestly, I'm a talker. If you want to stay up all night talking, just ask. I don't care what we talk about. I miss staying up all night with my wife and talk, it was a nightly ritual when we were dating.
6. The new Fall season has begun on TV.  Which show are you most looking forward to seeing?     I guess the new season of the Walking Dead. I haven't really been into the show as much as I was in the beginning so every season I tend to get excited, only to be disappointed about half way through. There's plenty out there that I'll watch. I love really funny sitcoms so I'll be checking out the new ones to see if anything sticks.

So there you go, another post in the books and you learn more about me so I probably lose readers, if I have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment