Sunday, September 30, 2018

Sunday Stealing Questions

I've been looking for things to post so I'm going to try to do these a couple of days a week. Try being the key word there.

Even thought it's almost technically Monday, I got it out on Sunday.


1: Favorite style of clothing?     Shorts and t-shirt
2: Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts?     Nope
3: Have I ever kissed the last person I texted?     My wife, so yes, once or twice
4: When did I last hold hands?     It's been awhile, probably years
5: How long does it take me to get ready in the morning?     I get up at 3:45 and am in the car at 4.
6: Have I shaved my legs in the past three days?     Umm, no. Only shaved one, once
7: Where am I right now?     In my recliner, where I spend most of my evenings
8: Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to?     My wife, unless it's about her then no
9: How often do I wear a fake smile?     Rarely, I'm not very good at hiding feelings
10: When was the last time I hugged someone?     Hug my kids every night before bed
11: Is there anyone I trust even though I should not?     I don't trust to many so probably not
12: What is something I disliked about today?     It was kind of a blah day to be honest
13: If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?     I don't really have an answer, always hated these kinds of questions
14: What do I think about most?     Current life situations
15: Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?     Behind
16: Do I prefer talking on the phone or video chatting  online?     Neither, text me
17: Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens?     I suppose, haven't put that much thought behind it
18: Do I believe in magic?     Magic is mainly slight of hand so no, but I have no idea how they do it either
19: Do I believe in luck?     Not really
20: What's the weather like right now?     A little chilly, then again, it's closing in on midnight
21: What was the last book I've read?     Just finished the Bill Hodges Trilogy by Stephen King
22: Do I like the smell of gasoline?     Yep
23: What was the worst injury I've ever had?     Torn ligaments in my knee, had to have surgery
24: Do I spend money or save it?     Spend, not on things though, I have nothing to show for it but I don't have any either
25: Can I touch my nose with my tongue?     Yep

No comments:

Post a Comment