Sunday, October 14, 2018

Cell or not to cell

I was going to do the Sunday Stealing but it was about talking on the phone, which I hate and rarely do and pancakes, which I rarely eat so I didn't see a point in that.

I have a cellphone, I love my cellphone, I carry it everywhere. However, I don't use it all the time like a lot of people. I don't play a ton of games, I don't do a ton of social media (on my phone), I don't even really text a lot but yet, I don't go anywhere without it. So what do I do on it? Beats me, let's figure it out.
  • I do use it a lot for music, I stream Spotify to my car anytime I'm in it. I also stream it on my breaks when I wear my headphones.
  • I do check Snapchat occasionally and I send out one snap a day to the few people I have streaks with.
  • If I get a notification from Facebook and it's something I want to see, I'll go check it but I really don't get that many notifications. I rarely get on Facebook just to see what's going on. I get on Facebook when I get home on my laptop.
  • I'll occasionally Google some info if I need something.
  • I usually text my wife on my breaks at work but not for long. I'll also text my brother and mom but not really that often.
  • I do use it for work as well, there are no land lines at work and I do field calls and texts from some vendors, plus I check my work email and calendar. My employees will also occasionally text or call me.
  • I do have a game or 2 that I play, but usually only when I'm in the bathroom and since I'm a guy, only when going number 2.
  • On Fridays, I check my paystub to make sure my check isn't screwed up since it's paperless.
  • Finally, as a phone. I can probably go back a month and I've only talked on the phone a few times (minus work calls). I might call my wife from the store or my mom will call me for a favor, other than that, I don't even use it as a phone.
That's really about it, I'm not sure why I always have to have it on me. Other than at home, because it usually sits on the table next to my chair. I have my laptop and phone connected so I don't even use my phone to text, I use my laptop (no, they are not Apple products, don't even get me started on that.)

Now that I've typed this out, I really do wonder why I have to have my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment