Sunday, October 7, 2018

Sunday Stealing #2


1. Have you ever tried to learn (or re-learn) a foreign language as an adult? Which one? What worked for you?     I took Spanish for a couple of years in high school but I really sucked at it. I can still do the numbers, and a few words but that's about it.

2. Do you donate blood? Do you know your blood type?     A+, I used to donate pretty consistently but with a change in job it makes it harder to get out there. To be honest, I could probably make the time and I don't, maybe I should change that.

3. Have you ever been in a play or musical?     Nope

4. Do you use certain text or ring tones for specific people? Who gets their own? Or do you just use the default on your phone?     I have a certain text ring tone for my wife, kids, mom and my brother. It's the same tone for each of them, those are the only people who text me consistently so I know not to ignore the text for too long. Ring tone is just the default for everyone. I rarely get phone calls.

5. When did you get your first digital camera? Do you still shoot on actual film, or all digital now?     Whenever they started putting cameras on cell phones so yes, I'm all digital now.

6. What do you think someone else would say the most daring thing you’ve done is?     I have no idea, most of anything I did daring was as a kid and most of who actually communicate with me now, didn't know me back then.

7. Do you talk with your hands?     Not a lot, but I do some.

8. Given the choice in a restaurant – would you go with a booth or table (or bar!!!) for seating?     Booth, usually more padding in them.

9. What kind of milk did you drink, growing up? And now?     2% growing up, skim now. I didn't even know there were other kinds when I was a kid. I can drink them all, doesn't make much difference to me.

10. How do you keep track of all your passwords? Do you make your passwords super complicated and change them often, or use the same ones over and over?     I have a few that I use so I keep trying them until one works. At work, I have to change it every 30 days so it's the same only I change the number on the end. I'm up to 15 now.

11. Are you a note taker?     Nope, I have a pretty good memory so I usually rely on that. Not that that always works, but for the most part, it doesn't fail me, yet.

12. Do you remember what your first social media posting (or status update) was on Facebook or Twitter – without looking it up? What was it?     They were probably both along the lines of - checking Twitter/Facebook to see what it's all about.

13. Do you have a “power” song?     Not one song, I have a playlist of power songs that I jam out to in my car occasionally.

14. Do you have an eclectic mug collection, or is your stuff all matchy matchy?     Have no use for any mugs.

15. Do you have a junk drawer in your house/garage/at work/wherever?     I don't think so, that wouldn't be up to the bosses (my wife) standard.

16. Do you ever get the urge to watch a favorite scene from a movie, and watch just that scene?     Nope, I rarely watch a movie twice. I don't like knowing what's going to happen.

17. Have you ever woken up and felt guilty from a dream you had, or, mad at someone else for something they did in the dream?     Guilty, yes. Until I realized it was a dream. No to being mad at someone else's dream, they can't control that, why would I be angry. I have had dreams where someone wronged me and it takes awhile to get over in real life.

18.  How old were you when you took your first commercial flight? To where did you fly?     8th grade, maybe a Freshman. Flew to California from Indiana via Ohio, if that makes sense.

19. Are you good at keeping track of your things – or do you easily misplace them? Do you ever leave anything behind when you travel?     Comes back to the memory thing, I do pretty good and remembering where I put things. I did leave my wallet and checkbook in Virginia once, had to have them mailed back to me.

20. Is there any place you go where time seems to stand still? What is it about that place that makes it that way?     Not that my can think of. Maybe my grandma's house because there isn't much for electronics. She still uses a flip phone but she does text with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment