Friday, July 20, 2018

Work, weather and SOA

They announced at work that we were going to 4 days starting next week. There has been rumors of it for a couple of weeks so I knew it was coming. I should still be able to get my 40 for a little while because we've got stuff we can do when the line isn't running but I don't know how long we can milk that.

On the way home today, I sent Cheri this pic with the caption, that doesn't look good.


I was hoping to get to the north/south road I take to get home before it hit so I could get ahead of this but in a matter of minutes after I sent this, the sky got dark and opened up. It was pouring and got very windy. Guess that's what the Tornado watch was for.


We only had 1 show on the DVR so it's probably going to be a Sons of Anarchy weekend. We're already into our second episode tonight. Other than taking Samantha back and forth to work, I'll be plopping in front of the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment