Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Baseball

2 days in a row, it's a miracle.

They put up my office at work awhile ago and I noticed on the security cameras that my office blocks one of the cameras. The majority of the camera shows the ceiling so I took the opportunity to leave a message for my boss.


Usually the monitor in his office shows all 10 cameras on the screen so I went into his office and double clicked this camera so it took up the whole monitor and then went back to work and waited for him to come back to his office.

I was at my lab awhile later and I glanced over and he was standing in the doorway of his office just staring at me. I laughed at him. That was before lunch and it was still up there when I left. We'll see how long until he gets tired of seeing it and takes it down.


I came home and watched the MLB All-Star game, or rather, finished watching it since I went to bed about the 7th inning. It was more enjoyable than I remember years past. I really enjoyed the interviews with the players on the field, it showed their personalities. It was pretty much great pitching and hitting, how you say? It was great pitching most of the game all the runs were on 10 home runs. There were a few other hits and some of those before the home runs but most were solo shots. I usually watch the all-star games but usually just background while I'm doing something else.

Just going to finish up stuff on the DVR until bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment