Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Travel and TV

I'm back, I know, again. We'll see what I divvy out.


Went to Indianapolis this past weekend and spent some time with Skyler at her new place. It was a cute little home and she lives by herself which is good but better than that, she took us down to her local spot and it was full of hipsters which she'll fit right in with. It makes us happy that she is happy where she's at. That's all you want for your kids is to be happy. It's certainly not everything she wants or deserves but it'll be good for her for awhile.


Since there isn't much on TV right now, we've been watching Sons of Anarchy. Skyler, and others, have been telling us we'd like it. We should finish season 1 tonight. We've like it so far so I'm sure we'll stick with it.

I plan on watching the MLB All-Star game tonight, I haven't told Cheri yet, she hates baseball. When I watch the Sox games I can fast forward a lot so it doesn't take nearly as long. If I watch it live, plus it's an exhibition, it'll probably go until midnight. Cheri may not love me anymore after that.


Not much else going on. Still waiting on my office to get finished at work. The skeleton part is up and pretty much finished. Now I've got to pick out counter tops and a sink and have that installed and then it should be good to move my desk in.

No comments:

Post a Comment