Sunday, September 23, 2018

Randomness

2 months again without a post. I'm getting really bad at this. For the last few weeks I have said, oh, I need to post something on here, then I get sidetracked with all my other blogs and it never gets done. I had the thought that maybe I would post here on Sundays due to the fact that I have one other blog that I don't usually post on Sundays (it coincides with getting stuff in the mail and there is no mail on Sundays).

Here it is, around 10 pm on Sunday and I just remembered to do this. Although, my typical Sunday, I'm on the laptop most of the day while I'm sitting on my ass. Today, however, I slept in way to late (almost 11am), relaxed for a bit before going outside to power spray the house. The north side of the house gets absolutely no sun so it gets a little moldy. By the time I came in, grabbed some supper, it was after 6 before I picked up my laptop.

We've continued our 4 day weeks at work for awhile but I have been usually able to get my 40 hours in or at least close to it. The lost overtime has sucked, especially with stuff coming up that we need money for. Like my Michigan game tickets and getting Samantha's car ready to drive because she will be eligible to drive on her own in a few weeks. With a few things that happened at work, I think we should get our 5 days in for now.


I have been continuing to keep track of my steps and mileage. I just haven't posted anything here because I'm going from Denver to Seattle and there is a whole lot of nothing in between. There is a stop or 2 in between that I'm going to go by just because I've been there in real life and want to go by it.

I did pass 600 miles for the year, less than a week ago. While I don't have a fitbit anymore, it died, I've been using my phone app (Samsung Galaxy Health App). It's not nearly as accurate but I make do. For one, I tend to leave my phone next to my recliner every time I get up at home so none of those steps get counted.


Along with my 600 miles above, I posted my 600th post on my Last Song of the Day blog a couple of days ago. I went for awile without posting on it because it got to be to much for so little, so now I just post the album cover, the video from YouTube and the lyrics. It goes a lot quicker and since it doesn't get a whole lot of hits anyways, I'm fine with that.
We've been trying to knock out some shows on HULU this past couple of weeks. I was waiting for Castle Rock to end before I signed up so I could watch them all during my free 30 day trial. We finished it and now are watching the Handmaid's Tale. All the fall shows start this week so we'll probably be done with HULU until we cancel it once we finish it.

That's all I got for today, we'll see you again, hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment